ballroom

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
woots!! i love ballroom man!! i really hope i can be in ballroom.. it's really super fun and super nice.. i like.. just tt i'm damn scared to touch the girls.. not used to it.. nvm. i'm learning to be more confident..

i kinda learnt tt tdy during the ballroom auditions.. u hve to be confident of wad u r doing ony then can u properly do it.. coz i was like super nt confident at first la.. but after my partner reassured me then i felt a bit more confident and i think i actually performed btr.. esp for the waltz..

even though i kinda messed up a lot for the salsa.. i still liked it over the waltz.. it's more.. how to say.. active? hot? dun noe la..

lol my fren damn zai la.. u should have seen how he moved.. i was trying to follow him then when i figured out i really cn't catch up i asked him to teach me.. after he thought me i did btr.. damn zai la.. thanks bro! i really appreciate your help.. i really hope i cn be in the same cca as u man.. both ballroom and students union..

ok i'm damn excited now la plz.. i really want to go to ballroom.. like seriously.. lol.. i dun care if i dun get in students union.. just as long as i get in ballroom.. damn zai..

most memorable things of the day:
my fren: eh so how? shiok or nt the feeling?
me: uhuh
my fren: tt's good.. u should dance some more.. tt's how you increase you manhood..
me: o.O lol oh like that one ha?? lol

me: (smsing)
my fren: eh so busy smsing ur gf ha..
me: dun hve la.. i dun hve gf plz..
my fren: ya right.. u smsing.. hi darling have you eaten yet? i hven't eaten lei u want to have dinner tgth later?
me: hahas yaya.. how come u so pro?
my fren: (whack me) dun hve la.. u then pro.. lol
me:hahahahas

ok shall go sleep now.. cya!