Let's Get Personal! >:(

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I've been gone for a pretty long time. I can tell. Not only because I see that
my last post was on April 8 and now is April 15, but because my unique
views dropped dramatically. Maybe if more people actually view this blog,
I'll be more motivated to actually update it!

Nah I'm just messing with you. I've been rather busy this past few weeks,
more specifically because of the upcoming SYF 2009 Competition for
my Ex-School/CCA, Pasir Ris Secondary School Chinese Orchestra. I've
been helping them out in terms of logistics and also helping the percussion
section, the section I was Sectional Leader of last time, in terms of
expressions and the occasional enemy, Tai Feng or (Correct me if I'm
wrong) Stage Presence.

If you haven't, Follow my Twitter @carlo_miguel to see regular updates
on what is happening every single moment in time. Around me that is.
Kind of, as Ranford tells it, Narcissistic. Well, all I can really say is: 
HooRay for Narcissism? 

There won't be any news today which you can talk about among your
friends or use as a conversation opener. This is because I don't want to
post such a long article today until you get bored to death reading so
much materials. But I will definitely not leave out today's Douche Bag
of The Day so watch out for it!

Anyway. Now that all those little "announcements" are over, let me now
"talk". I just would like to share something very personal so I hope all
of you would just bear with me a little bit. I know that you're very excited
to find out who our Douche Bag of the Day is.

If all of you follow my Tweets, you'll know that I'll be leaving Singapore
to migrate back to my home country, the Philippines, on April 30, 2009.
As that day draw ever closer, the more "depressed" I feel. Living my
teenage years here in Singapore, it's easy to figure out why I'd want to stay
in a country ruled by 1 political party since 1969 (Not that I'm complaining.
I'm actually for it). This is where I "grew up" and found all my friends,
friends that have stuck by me (no matter how irritating I am) through
thick and thin. This is where I also found my 2nd home and family,
Heart of God Church. 

The teenage years is a transition period; transiting from an innocent
kid to a responsible adult. Correct me if I'm wrong but is it not true that
most of the adults don't remember their Kid years but more of their 
teenage years, grappling with raging hormones and other juvenile issues.
For me, I don't even remember the times when I was a child. It's almost as
though it never happened at all; like somehow I was born and the next day
I'm 13 years old straight away.

It's hard, especially when you leave friends behind. I've only really felt the
FULL impact of that last night! 5 SMS from one person was all it took for 
me to really break down in tears and feel that impact. It doesn't matter
how much this person kept reiterating that I should not cry but the words
in the messages were just too touching to comprehend.

I'm not going to post those messages here lest you cry as well and I don't
want to be the center of inflammatory remarks because your keyboard 
could not function anymore due to your tears making it wet.

But it really made me think. This feeling. The feeling after knowing
that you have caused a good change in another person's life, is a
"super-d-duper" feeling. Now I really know why my leaders do what they
do without asking anything for return. 

Once I leave, I'll certainly miss several things; Heart of God Church and my
CGs but of course this certain person. I think I shall end this here for now
because even as I type all of these out, tears start to well up in my eyes and
I don't want to suddenly start crying out of nowhere here in the office. They'll
think I'm mad or something.

How do I really feel about migrating?

Happy, Sad, Excited and Uncertain combined together. Just a whole flurry
of emotions that even I myself can't fathom. Is there any one word equivalent
that describes all that?

*

All right.

I know that all of you are waiting for this segment.

Yesterday, at around 1445 a boy from Changkat Changi Secondary School
allegedly punched a Bus Captain on the nose after the latter chased after 
him for deliberately littering on the bus. According to the Stomper who
reported this incident, the Bus Captain stopped the bus and went to the 
back of the bus, where the School boy was sitting and took a disposable
cup, gave it to the boy and asked him nicely to throw it in the appropriate
rubbish bin. 

But apparently this boy threw the cup back and alighted. The Bus Captain
then picked up the cup and chased after the kid. To make the long story
short, the boy was rude and full of crap so he punched the Bus Captain
on the nose.

I'm not really sure who to award the Douche Bag of the Day to; either
the kid, the school or his parents. But I think you get my drift so I'll
just award it to this Crude, Immature, Irresponsible kid who have nothing
else to do but punch people on the nose and apparently intimidate them
even more.

But do you agree that the parents or even the school have a take in this?
Somehow this kid is not properly taught on how to properly dispose his
trash (although I'm sure whenever he talks, he can choke up the garbage
chute) and of course not properly taught that it's a no-no to punch people
when you're in the wrong.

My Take on this? I better hope that Changkat Changi Secondary School,
do something about it, cane him or something. 

So our Douche Bag of the Day goes to this Changkat Changi Secondary School
Kid!


*

Let us now move on to the Top 3 searches in Google.sg

In No 3

Amanda Singapore

A student who named herself Amanda have been reported to be selling
her body in the internet to pay for her school fees. She have been reported
to have been doing this "side activity over two months and served 10
customers to date".


I think a lot of people are searching for this because as you can see from
the report, it doesn't really look like a report. It looks more like an
advertisement to help her out and that's just sick. So as usual, people's
interest have been piqued and they're searching for that adult forum 
to either check out the credibility of that report or to actually "help her
out"

In No 2 and No 1

The Peak Singapore
The Peak Toa Payoh

They're linked together. The Peak @ Toa Payoh comes under the Design,
Build, Sell Scheme (DBSS) and offers premium fittings. But unlike Private
Condominiums these projects do not have facilities like swimming pools
and gyms. The Peak is the fifth DBSS project, the sixth being in Simei
expected to be released for sale soon

*

That's all I really want to say this awesome Wednesday Afternoon of
April 15, 2009. This is Carlo and you've just been slapped with my Prata^^