I am the Douche Bag of the Day!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
So sorry that I haven't been blogging these past week, but I've just
been so busy. There's so much that I have to do and so little time.
But, to satisfy all of you, there's always twitter! Follow me on
twitter to receive news updates of the weirdest kind and other
breaking news regularly because I tweet regularly!

If you also want to know what's happening in my life at specific
moments in time in real time, make sure to follow me on twitter.
That's where I update regularly about the things I see, observe and
feel throughout the day!

Today, for our special segment. A special person have suggested the
Douche Bag of the Day.

This special person (No sarcasm there. He really is special and a
great awesome friend) wants me to name myself as the Douche Bag of the
Day!

So I proudly take up the award of being named as the Douche Bag of the
Day! I've been put as the DBOTD for the reason that everytime I look
at him I have the typical Douche Bag face. There are also a lot of
other reasons that he have stated but I've forgotten.

If you're reading this, special person, feel free to tag me to remind
me xD

That's all I really want to say this late Tuesday. This Carlo and
you've been slapped with my prata!

PS

April 20th PRSSCO SYF. I was in practice just now and I'm proud of how
much they have improved. Now really Gold with Honors is within grasp.
More than that, I a tually feel prouder of PRSSCO because even though
they don't have Grades like the other top schools, they can still
emerge as the 3rd best CO currently. Where will PRSSCO be next?


Regards,
Carlo Miguel Saavedra