tiredness

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
i think tiredness is catching up on me..

although, yes i'm still having fun.. i feel really tired at the end of the day..

kinda got pissed off tdy in the morning.. at first it was ok la.. but i was damn sleepy.. so sleepy tt i actually managed to sleep standing up on the bus.. crazy sia..

then went for POA lecture.. but could ony catch a bit.. coz like 3/4 of my mind was sleeping.. and i was forcing it to wake up and listen.. but really can not.. i got pissed of nt becoz of this.. it's becz every1 arnd me frm my class DUN NOE WAD'S HAPPENING OSO! wt.. can nt take it.. after asking evry1 arnd me i was like damn pissed off..

wah lao.. as though no1 was paying attention or wad la.. some were la.. but they oso blur blur like me.. 

dun noe la.. i just felt damn pissed.. how sia? no1 in my class would study tgth one lor.. they ony like come tgth to eat or play dota.. 

fortunately i alwz feel relieved whenever i meet up wif jun boon, huan qing and si min they all.. i think we the most on la.. 

i was pissed off but when i met si min and huan qing just now then disappeared half-way.. then jun boon come then relax liao.. coz like waited for him alone at koufu for like 30mins.. got time to relax.. but i was still super tired.. 

super tired la! 

me and jun boon went to lib then met terry.. damn funny la.. i love my seniors can.. they are the coolest.. didn't know jun boon quite ***** (jun boon asked me to take this out or else he will slap me).. QUITE ony hor??? LOL.. jkjk

then me and jun boon finally saw tt we cn't study alr.. so we went to mc to eat.. eat there slack.. look at chio bu..  then slack slack.. then cn nt tahan alr.. super bored went to play pool.. of course i lost yet agn.. alwz one mah..

a while ago had a mass convo wif my sec sch classmates.. some of them say poly life is nt as slack as it seems.. hve to agree wif tt.. 

but i think it's okok ony la.. i think really depends on how u perceive it.. i perceive it as good becoz my tutors and lecturers are super fun.. except for 1.. then of course got friends like:

Jun Boon

Si Min

Huan Qing

Jasmine

Christina

Eulynn

Angeline

and more la.. can't possibly put evry1 here..

LOL..

but really lei.. just look at the list above.. there's ony 2 guys in our grp.. me and bro.. 

i cn really click and connect with him well la.. i'm close wif him oso.. but smetimes i just get tt insecure feeling, like wad huan qing says, that he's too good and perfect until u feel tt u r nt much of a fren for him..

insecurity.. must take away..

ok i shall go now.. 

cya!