100th post

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
MY 100TH POST!!!

lol.. sense of achievement..

so this post is going to be specially long.. wif pics of D5 airport trip


























quite tired now.. had less than 4hrs of sleep this past 3 days becoz of the dance camp.. but it was well worth it.. i enjoyed myself a lot.. although i was kinda pissed off on the first night becoz of the nightwalk.. just imagine doing absolutely nth but walking and waiting for 2hrs! wasted 2hrs of my life.. 

anwz.. tt's done nd over with.. it was quite fun becoz i kept singing worship songs when i was left alone blindfolded.. then smetimes i cn feel got my seniors nearby.. but i still sing.. LOL.. coz too quiet liao.. i hate it when it's too quiet.. wad's funny right was azri.. he tell evry1 tt time he was sitting beside me then he was laughing his ass off becoz i was yawning, singing then stretching.. then i kept singing.. alelluiah.. lol.. super funny.. all my seniors oso say i veh irritating coz they ask me keep quiet then i still make noise.. talk.. sing.. LOL.. but quite fun la..

then after tt wanted to pract dance.. but was too tired becoz of the day's events so i completely peng.. i waited for jun boon coz the toiletries wif him.. lol.. i nvr bring.. LOL.. i lazy la.. hahas.. then after tt went to our room nd i started to do my work.. from 330am to 6am.. i completely peng sia.. i slept at 6 then woke up at 7 wif splitting headache and back ache.. coz i KO wif my laptop in my lap while i was sitting down on the floor.. plan was i sleep on the floor coz i smth wrong wif my sleeping bag.. suppose to share wif bro but becoz couldn't open it.. i just ask him take the whole thing while i sleep on the floor.. i dun need it tt much anwz..

so morning came.. if i had coffee wif me it would be ok.. but then no coffee.. i think panadol is stupid.. i took panadol and half an hr l8r my eadache became worse.. until i had to go to the room and just fall asleep i felt quite bad lor.. coz tt time my grp was designing our flag..

after tt they woke me up coz we were gonna go for our amazing race/educational tour.. it was nt bad.. just for the fact tt the station master for one of the stations tekan us until we were at the same place for more than 1hr.. but i had to leave halfway becoz of smth on.. when i came back i met them at marina sq.. ate dinner then went window shopping wif jun boon and new bro venalie.. LOL.. 

check this out.. when i took panadol my headache became worse.. b4 i went for my event.. i took my usual starbucks coffee, expresso frappe double shot with java chips and less whip cream.. guess wad my headache disappeared.. shiok right? lol

went back to sch.. had a handover ceremony.. then dance-a-thon! from 10pm-3am!! shiok! i really benefited from it lor.. now i noe my rumba steps and rock & roll even btr.. and thnx to samuel i kinda learned a bit of the dreaded sals/hiphop.. victoria guided and teached me a lot for the rumba.. like all the details.. so shiok.. i love rumba man..

after bathe then sat wif samuel coz he go 1 corner play his guitar.. then i sing wif him.. then after tt he bathe i take over guitar and played some worship songs... so shiok.. no matter where i am i just feel His presence everytime..

then slept.. asked jun boon to use my sleeping bag..so i slept at the floor wif my nice soft laptop bag as my pillow.. shiok.. then super funny.. jun boon kept talking when he was super tired coz he taught some of the ppl to dance the rumba btr.. i told him to stop talking and go to sleep or else i slap him.. ut he kept talking.. so i slapped him lor.. then die he attack me.. LOL..

morning came.. ate breakfast.. then debrief.. was quite funny.. coz irene ka jiao me lor.. lol.. after everything.. when cn go home alr.. we still stayed behind to practice our dances.. some girls trained the stunts and stuff.. me, jun boon and xian xiang just danced wif any1.. i practiced a bit of the salsa/hiphop.. but still cmi.. 

after tt suppose to hve lunch wif the awesome bunch of ppl.. but i wanted to go home to bathe sleep and go church.. but guess wad i go home bathe.. sleep until 1030pm.. cham liao.. 

i'll go ask the pics from evry1 once i find them.. lol.. really veh fun.. maybe tmr i'll upload the pics..

for now i hve to do my cover letter.. and marketing report.. actually done alr.. just need to type out.. 

so cya! i go sleep agn.. or else tmr go svc will doze off if too tired.. 

i want to dance rumba!!!

ciao!