Gosh

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Gosh Marketing is done.
1 last paper to go!
WOOTS!
Finally Last paper on Thursday!

Marketing i think took 80% of my brain cells.

I actually had a lot of things to blog about but Nicholas decided to Webcam with me using Skype!
He is so excited over Skype!
It's his first time using Skype!
Final conclusion:
SKYPE ROCKS!

Here is a snapshot of Nicholas webcaming with me.

Fun  Siol!

Here's my favorite song now!
Na Shou Ge by Yoga Lin!

TTFN!

Tag Replies:

Kenneth - wt.. of course i got link you la! LOL.. yeah meet up soon man!

May - Hi May!! Yoga Lin Rocks!

Jasmine - SURE! Proven! 

Choong Kai - Shut up la! Korn = Stupid. Yoga Lin = ROCKS!!

Yk - eh keep tagging ok?

Teri - YES HE IS! DAMN HE'S SO GOOD LOOKING LOR! EH DUN MAKE ME JEALOUS LEI! I KNOW U GOT SEE HIM IN TP LA! WTH!