BACK TO SCHOOL!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
After the Deepavali Holidays,
It's back to school again.
=.=
I'm so dreading it.
I haven't finished my tutorials.
Especially Accounts.
Damn Accounts.
Please BURN!!!
RAWR!!!

Due to objections from the audience,
I've taken out the pictures of the old man.
If you are super desperate to see it,
ask me in MSN.
Despo =.=

It's time yet again for Concerts.
This is always the month when concerts are held.
Like for example,
[Advertisement so that my juniors will stop bugging me]=.=

PRSSCO is having a concert on
December 7, 5pm @ TECC.
Ticket are priced at $10 each
Free Seating

Then there's also KCCO
December 8 @ NAFA Lee Foundation Theatre
Tickets are priced @ $10 each




I forgot what else but i'm sure there are others.
I just can't remember them because I'm in such an irritable mood now.
Stupid Accounts.
Ruined my day.
=.=

Was reading Emersius' blog just now.
Realised that we kind of share a same burden.
Younger sisters. =.=
OMG
Sometimes they're just so unreasonable nice.
Sometimes they're so cute that you just want to slap pat them.
And at other times you just want to strangle hug them.
I'm sure others of you out there have similar experiences.

WELCOME TO THE BURDEN!!!
O.O
LOL.

Just Kidding.
Although at times I hate her a lot.
She's my sister.
So I have no choice but to be there for her.
=.=
really NO CHOICE.
LOL

"It appears that all younger sisters are so retarded"
I so agree with that statement.
=P

I'm craving for some Beard PaPa Cream Puffs.
I have no idea why.
Just thinking of them makes me hungry.
I shall get some when i find the time.
But i'm speculating that I won't have the time.

So...

Can anyone get me some?

^.^

Pretty please?

*



This is probably the most spastic video I've ever seen.
She plays the Yang Qin and then in the end Dances like some retard.
>.>
Although she plays such a beautiful song,
Paganini arranged for Yang Qin,
the dance part is just super retarded.

*

Carlo just want to apricate and be so lexiphanically high.
Some people are just aeolists.
They can't help it.
Now, witness the power of the omniloquent, melliloquent Carlo.
Although it is his idiosyncrasy,
he loves to melt your brains out with his excessive logorrhea.
This is especially for cullionic people who are so vaniloquent.
Let's all utterly decimate their vauntiness.
Carlo is so sorry to disappoint you that this is not patavinity.
Rather,
Be happy and rejoice.
He have just melted your brain using his grandiloquence.
Please don't gaum and be geck with Carlo.

=D

The End