Games @ Nick's

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Today we met 2 of our other lecturers.
Yesterday 2 as well.

Let me now comment on them based on first impressions.

First and foremost,
our Microeconomics Tutor.
Three words.
Oh my gosh.
LOL
She looks like a getai singer.
That's why I was like singing:
[Might be wrong spelling]
Chi Lan Chi Pua
Gan Xing Buay Sua
Chi Lan Chi Suku
Super funny.
The we also saw that her name was Meow Choo.
So like ordinary baskets,
We quickly related her to the Zao Cai Mao.
The cat you normally see on cashiers
and we were actually doing the actions!
Super funny.

Next Up was our Accounting for Assets Tutor.
She was like a military officer.
The first teacher I had that carried a stick.
-.-
As though she was going to whack us with it.
She really looks like those officers.
She's quite strict.
Although she can joke a bit.
But still,
Strict. Military Officer kind of strict.
=.=

3rd was our Principles of Management Lecturer.
She is super interesting and nice!
Although her jokes are kind of lame,
at least she still makes the lecture interesting.
One of her lame jokes:

*switches slide to a Wal-Mart picture*
Class do you know what they call Wal-Mart in India?

*lecture hall buzzes*
 You don't know?
Well...
They call it as *Switches to an Indian accent* Wal-Mart.

-.-
LOL
But we actually laughed at it.

Next was our Statistical Methods for Business Tutor
Gosh.
I have this strong gut feeling that
she's going to be the next Gloria Chan.
-.-
Whatever.
I hope she's a lot better for the next lessons.

Tomorrow, or rather, later,
We'll be having Effective Oral Communications.
One of the modules that I can get Distinction in
with my eyes close. =.=
This module is a total slack module.
Seriously.
Especially for me.

Then i'll be ponning my very first lecture for Sem 2.
Because I have to attend a meeting with Trybe.
After the meeting I'll most probably be going
Karl Heng to get my E-Key C-Key and G-Key Xiao.
Most probably meeting Ernest, Jason and Keith there.

After school today I went to Nicholas' house.
I was suppose to learn Photoshop from him.
BUT
We played Dota all the way from 4pm to 1am -.-
Crazy.
I will never do such things anymore.
Way to crazy.
I'm just too dizzy from all that playing.

The funny part was when I was losing 
and 
gave up hope,
I'd go about reading blogs instead of focusing on the game.
LOL
When it comes to Dota i am
SUPER DUPER ULTRA NOOB!!!

^.^

Whatever!

The End.