SUPER FAT CAT!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
It's been a long day.
Quite tired yet energized at the same time.
What an oxymoron.
-.-

Anyway,
Sorry for not updating for 2 days.
I've been very very busy.
When I say very very busy.
I mean it.
100%
=.=

Yesterday,
I went to this place around Marine Parade.
Finland Gardens.
OMG
It's damn secluded.
Ok I shall not exaggerate.
It was kind of secluded.
I actually got lost when I was going to go to Siglap Centre
which was right in front of it.
=.=''

Turned out that I made a wrong turn when i went out.
Ended up going back to VS then went all the way back again
to find Siglap Centre starring at me.
So sickening.

But,
let me tell you something.
Finland Gardens is so peaceful!
I can just sit there near the swimming pool and relax.
Then there's this SUPER FAT CAT!!
OMG.
First time I saw such a fat cat.
So fat yet still can run so fast! o.O

It was really really FAT!!
I couldn't take a picture of it because it was too dark.
T.T
If not, I'll show all of you the picture.
If I ever go back and find that cat again,
I'll take a picture ok?

I think that's all for now.
Very tired.
And I haven't eaten dinner yet.

So TTFN!

The End!

PS. 
By the way, please comment about my new blog skin! 
Also if you move your cursor over those balls,
you'll receive a cute surprise.
That's why I choose this blogskin.
=D