Surprise

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I have a surprise tomorrow.
hehes =S

Anyway,
A while ago was fun.
We had Hangout @ Heart of God Church.
We played Guitar Hero and some other stuffs.
Quite fun!

I forgot to take pictures.
Sorry!
Because I was receiving a lot of phone calls.
SLC Planning.
There's so many things that are needed to be filled in!!!

Everything needs to be done by Wednesday.
So that my meeting with Trybe is complete and fruitful.

School starts tomorrow.
I'm so excited.
But because it's a Monday,
and everybody hates Monday,
I am very SIAN!!!
MONDAY BLUES PEOPLE!!!!
 
But the real Cherry on top of the cake,
is the fact that my first lesson,
is at 8am.
-.-
Which means,
I need to wake up at 530am later!

Because I want to eat breakfast,
Then I'll bathe.
Eating Breakfast = 30mins
Bathing = 15mins
Preparing = 15mins
And I need to leave home by 630am.
Because,
15mins of travel to Tampines Interchange
1hr travel to School
So i have 15mins to spare.
That's for waiting time.
=.=
If I don't leave home by 630am.
I'll be late.
Most probably.
But i can take 969 to go Khatib then take MRT.
Which is 30mins only.
But 969 there's always a lot of people.
-.-
Argh.

See how.

Today's Service was brilliant.
I needed that assurance.
Especially when i'm having all these doubts,
especially about evangelism.

Ok.
I better sleep.

Annlynn shall die a horrible death
for spamming my tagboard.
=.=

LOL


The End.