Asia Conference

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Asia Conference officially starts later at 10am.
So exciting!
Woots!
Click here to see what it's all about.

This is the trailer for the Conference:



Definitely worth pon-ing school.
LOL

I'll be going to some electives:
Effective Counseling
Building a healthy self-image
Choosing the right partner in life.

I really believe that i'm going to grow another level from this.

I'm going on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

Because on Saturday,
C3 is coming to our church to lead us in Praise and Worship!
So exciting man!
I really love their songs!
Especially the new one from their recent album For Your Glory.



Some of their songs are playing in my blog.
If you like the songs,
then you got to hear them live!
They are coming on November 22, 5pm to 7pm at Heart of God Church!
Tell me if you want to come ok?

*

On November 29 and 30.
Heart of God Church will be having a Counter Strike Challenge!
It's for those whose exams just ended that's why the name of the event is:
TGIO: Thank God It's Over.
LOL

You want to take part?
Tell me!
=D

*

Oh by the way,
Heart of God Church is having a Talent Show: Show Me What You've Got.
It'll be on December 14.
Auditions are starting soon though.
So if you have any talent like
maybe you play musical instruments like yang qin, guitar, drums
or maybe you sing or dance.
Any Talents that you may have.
Feel free to showcase them.

Tell me if you want to join ok?
Then i'll let you in on more details.

*

Oh man.
This few weeks is going to be super exciting!
So awesome man!
So maybe I might not be able to update as often.
But I'll try to update everyday.
Promise.

*

[EDIT]

Omg.
I forgot to tell you.
I'm loving my Macbook even more.
I just found a feature that makes it turn on automatically and read to me the news!
So every morning I'll wake up to find my Macbook turned on,
my MSN online, my Emails shown
then,
5 minutes later it will read the news to me.
Gosh.

I love Apple.
I love Macbook.
Steve Jobs Good Job!


The End.