Fun Day in Church

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Today is fun.
Super fun.
I really enjoy every moment that I'm in church.
No matter what happens,
I will never ever leave Church.

Remember my energy output?

Well today,
I received an upgrade of 100%!!
Means that,
70% SLC planning
20% Projects
7% Tutorials
3% For myself
Now in addition.
100% for God!!

WooHoo!!!
Hallelujah!
Praise God!

*

Today had the finals of Strike It!
So Exciting man!
Some of the matches were really really exciting.
I even took some videos!
We were seated right behind the goal posts. 
So when there's a goal,
you really see the goal.
Quite cool.

Watch the videos ok?
There's quite a lot of funny parts.
LOL

I'll post them tomorrow.

*

Asia Conference!
OMG.
I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT!!!
I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT THAT i'm ponning school on thursday and friday.
^.^

I'd rather go to Asia Conference
than go school man!
That's how exciting it is!
LOL!

Ok I've got to go now.
School at 8am tomorrow.
=.=
I hate Mondays!
=.=

The End