Happy New Year?

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Firstly,
to everyone out there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2009 will be awesome!

Screw the news which keeps saying it's going to be a bad year -.-

*

Yesterday was awesome.
Celebrated the New Year in Church.
We had a super cool countdown.

Then after countdown,
we went to eat Beancurd at Geylang area.
It was super fun.
But all 10 of them started to suan me -.-
LOL

I tell you arh.
Geylang is such a sleaze town.
-.-
Walking towards the Beancurd shop,
we went past pubs
and outside,
in what seems to be solicitors,
Women dressed in skimpy clothing.
So sickening.
Then in addition there's a lot of drunkards walking around.
=.=
2 am in Geylang and your eyes will be opened to one of the
dirt stains in the flag of Singapore.

After beancurd, we walked to Ryan Yap's house to stay over.
It was so funny.
But I got to know John even more.
I think he's really very good.
He thinks of others first before himself.
His love for others is really good.

People started playing dota on Macbooks -.-
and on the other hand,
people started to irritate each other.
Yes you've guessed it.
The Monkey.
Chia Choong Kai.

Wah crazy lei he.
People want to sleep but he keeps laughing and making noise.
Godric and Ryan also.
But more of CCK.

Me and John talked and then when it was around 6am.
We decided to get the 'kids' to bed.
John was like, 'Do you want me to tuck in bed?'

Super funny.

Due to shortage of space.
I decided to sleep sitting down.
Which is super uncomfortable.
But Long rides in the bus have made me accustomed to it.
xD
I didn't get to sleep because every small noise and i'll wake up.

Morning came,
more dota,
while i took the opportunity to sleep in.

Went for a Pig's Organ's soup Brunch.
And off home
to catch up on some ZZZzzzZZzzs

All this with my throat hurting like hell.
That's why when i woke up in the evening,
FEVER!
-.-
I better get well before next week.

Which means,
More water,
More Guava,
More Orange,
More Sleep,
More Vitamin C supplements.

haiz.

*

To tell you the truth.
During the Countdown Party in Church
There was an emo factor in me.
You may ask:
WHY?! It's celebration time yet you're emo-ing. Crazy

You want to know why?
I look around and see my Church.
The people.
My Pastors.
My CG mates.

And I can't help but feel sad.
This is afterall the last New Year i'll be celebrating in Heart of God Church.
My home.

As tears starts to roll down my cheek,
I reminisce of all the great things that has happened in My Home.
The day I gave myself to Jesus (January 14 2007)
The day we gave out bookmarks to the whole school (February 14 2007)
The day I shared my Testimony (March 31 2007)
My first Zone Outing (April 1 2007)
The day I cried in front of the whole congregation in FTMS when i Emceed during Pastor Lia's Birthday (April 22 2007)
My Dinner together with Pastors. (November 18 2007)

So much more!

After going to Church,
I found that all of a sudden,
my life is much more happening.
Instead of staying at home all day doing absolutely nothing
or going out with people to smoke, drink and be merry,
I was in Church.
I grew up.

No longer the childish, purposeless hooligan who likes to find trouble,
but a responsible person,
growing stronger in the presence of God.

I wouldn't be who I am today,
if it wasn't for
Heart Of God Church.

Thank You Pastors.
Thank You Leaders.
Thank You CG Mates.
But especially,
Thank You God.

The End

Lazy to colour and bold and format the texts. I need to take a cold shower to lower down my temperature.