YouTube Page

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Hey Guys!

Imeem is making my blog lag like mad.
So I decided to put my podcasts on YouTube!
For those who have a YouTube account,
Please subscribe to my channel!
xD

For those who don't have a YouTube account,
either
Get One
or
Help me promote my channel!
xD

Xie Xie Ni!

Before I forget,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

*

Today was kind of boring,
except for the BoredAtUs Advertisement Podcast.
All I did was read books.
For those of you who's interested in what books i'm reading now,
I'll tell you.

I'm currently reading:
  • Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
  • Body Language: How to understand others' thoughts by Allan Pease
  • Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
  • The Science of Influence by Kevin Hogan
  • Journal of Personality and Social Psychology by American Psychological Association

You may say,
"Oh my gosh Carlo how can you read so many books at one go?!"
LOL
I'm reading like 2-3 chapters for each book.
If I like the book too much then I'll read like 10 chapters.
Like for example Body Language.
I think I've read it till halfway through.
And also,
Outliers is an Audibook.
So I don't really read it.
I listen to it.
LOL

Ok I think that's it for tonight.
Watch out for my video maybe on Saturday.
It will be hilarious.
I hope. xD

Guest Starring Sheik Md Anees
xD

I still don't know when I'll try a Vlog yet though.
I tried to record me speaking,
but it felt uncomfortable.
I have to get through that first i think.

But I'll definitely do a Vlog. =D

The End