I'm Back!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Haven't been blogging for a week now. I'm really sorry but I've been
really busy this past week. If you follow my twitter which I update
more frequently you'll know why I've been busy and if you're not
following my twitter then you should get your own twitter account and
start following me!

This post however will not be like the past few posts because I didn't
get to do my research in the news. So instead I shall make it up to
Malcolm by dedicating this whole post to him.

Been an ass today with him so to make it up to him, I'll post about him.

So who is Malcolm?

Malcolm is my junior and probably my bestest best friend. He is a
great and awesome guy who is a matured joker. But more than that, he's
a really loyal friend.

I kind of forgot how I first met him but it's most probably during the
time he joined CO. He was always the prominent one because of his
energy and maybe perhaps his looks as well.

It's kind of awesome to really see how he became from that very cute
Sec 1 kid to a very dashing young man now. One thing that really
strikes me is how creative he is. He is able to think of a joke,
insult or idea super fast!

He is also someone who will do something not half-heartedly but when
he does things, he really give it his best. This can be clearly seen in his dedication and commitment in the Chinese Orchestra. 
He may be really tired but he would still do the job required of him to the best
of his abilities. He may be small but don't let his size fool you, he is one giant of a man in the inside.

Malcolm Lee Jia Ler is the best friend anyone can ever have. Someone
you can rely on everytime. Someone that you would certainly treasure
the times you have together with.

In essence, what I'm really trying to say is that he is the perfect
friend/boy friend/leader and of course joker.

So for those who are now queuing
Up just to get his contacts or something here's a message for all of
you: 

his hp number is 973..... ^^


I am so Stalker-Friendly ^^


Regards,
Carlo Miguel Saavedra

PS I've posted the Leader's vision video in the PRSSCO Blog! Check it
out!