Caffeinated

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:

Oh my mama.. today was a long day.. first up was hospi.. we did a thorough clean up of everything.. although i had to leave at 3 to meet tori.. we cleaned the dishes.. well actually i wiped them dry.. me and wei jie did.. hahahas.. quite funny..

then after walking arnd tm i went to parway to meet leon at starbucks.. guess wad.. i had my usual drink but i took drank 2 grande! lol.. Expresso frapp double shot w/less whip cream and java chips.. hahahas.. argued wif leon.. asked him y he dun like.. lol.. super funny.. he just took mocha.. then i told him.. tsk.. no kick.. lol..

so now.. it's no longer blood tt runs in my veins but coffee.. LOL..

drinking coffee reminds me of smth.. and kinda keeps me alert.. super cool.. hahahas..

i told leon wad's been irritating me this past few weeks.. lol.. super funny..

anwz.. i'm excited abt smth..

i pray to God tt it will happen..