Sacrifice

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:

What is the one thing that keeps me going on?

Seeing individuals as they change in character and personality. I just love being a part of the things that guaranteed the change in their lives. Whenever I see a person's life has been changed. I always feel happy and rewarded.

However, i think the most difficult part is the need to sacrifice but i still sacrifice with all the joy and cheerfulness of my heart! Sometimes there will be sleepless nights so that i can happily give them a listening ear. Sometimes there will be times where my whole body aches because i have been outside with them. Sometimes time becomes my enemy. Sometimes a hole in my pocket is left as an aftermath of the day. Nevertheless, i don't care about anything that i lost.

It's not about me anymore. It's about every single individual out there in the world who can be changed on the inside. I don't care at all of anything that i lost. What i sacrificed can not compare with the reward of seeing the people change. To be ale to minister to them is a great opportunity for a person like me. At the end of the day, as i see a new smile is portrayed in their face, i don't even feel as though i've sacrificed.

I love doing what i'm doing. It's one of the things that keeps me going in my walk with God.