lazy bout

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:

hahahas.. hey guys sorry for being so lazy.. i'll get on into typing the 2nd part of the eschatology series tmr.. today i just want to talk non-sense.. now is so late at night i'm just super hyper la.. finished reading my emails and i've been reading a lot of articles.. Pastor How just continues to inspire me man.. i just want to keep learning and to do that is to be always interested with life!

I'm doing hospi tmr! so exciting.. i alwz love doing hospi in church.. it's so fun.. and to be around Pastor How and Pastor Lia and the leaders are just amazing.. i'm learning so much from them..

I want to learn so much man.. it's so exciting to just read and keep reading stuff.. to be interested in every single thing.. but you know what interests me more? others.. each and evry single life out there is so interesting.. i want to get to know more people and get to know more about their lives.. so interesting lor.. i mean things that i dun normally encounter, they encounter.. that's wad makes it so interesting to me.. so cool sia..

RANFORD FOUND HIS WALLET!!! yaaays.. praise God.. evry1's been praying for his wallet to be found man.. and lo he found his wallet! yaays!

Chalet is coming!!!!! so exciting sia.. who want to come? lol.. so much fun things happening this march.. March is just amazing huh? actually evryday is amazing la.. wad God will bring in our future is just plain amazing.. God is amazing.. and I LOVE HIM!!

you know what? i didn't think that first aid could be so fun.. u noe wad we did today? we learnt about splinting and bandaging.. and all of you know me la.. i started having my own fun by wrapping hariss in bandages where it's not suppose to be placed like his stomach then i said it's for stomach aches tt's y u need to bandage there.. LOL really super funny.. then tried making a turban for hariss but can not.. so funny la.. can not tahan..

how long do we still need to wait? how long do we still need to wait until a fire is ignited once again in our schools?

just a thought there la.. hahahas

i want to be like daniel.. to be a worship leader like him.. to sing and play guitar like him.. i wanna wrosip God like him.. because i want to worship God with everything that i have.. becoz i love Him.. and nothing can compare with that.. He gives me strength when i am weary.. He gives me wisdom in tough situations.. He gives me the confidence and boldness to glorify His name.. He gives me faith and walks with me every single day that's why i'm never alone.. He's my best friend.. I love Jesus..

i think i should go to sleep now.. tmr i want to do hospi properly.. hahas.. i'm wif ernest.. should be veh fun.. hahahas..

cya!

watch this space for Eschatology part 2.. i'm veh sure that u'll be excited when you read it tmr..

Love Love Love Love Love Love

Love Love Live Learn Lead Love Love

Love Love Love Love Love Love

understand this? hahas