初恋

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
There's stats test tomorrow. 
o.O
Die!

I've only studied a bit of it. 
o.O
I can't believe I'm still blogging instead of studying fully.
LOL.

Anyways. Today during marketing lecture, I did nothing but browse through people's blogs and i was laughing like mad because i saw things like these:

Taken from a Victorian named Jordan. 
[http://lime-sorbet.blogspot.com/]

I was blog-hopping and this picture just caught my eye. Right after that i started laughing like mad and the rest of the guys beside me checked out what i was laughing about and Lo and Behold! 

They started laughing like mad as well until the lecturer looked at us which he rarely does.

Good Job Victorians!

Then I came across these videos where apparently the VSCO guys got bored and started to reenacted a "Special Opening of Victoria School" featuring a Lion Dance Troupe.





I was laughing to myself as i was watching it so the guys again looked over to my screen and started watching and laughing as well while exclaiming "lame sia".
LOL.

Next up was the previous Video that i came across last time? About the Carbon Monoxide. The very moment the Victorians appeared with the flu-like disease, everyone started laughing and saying, "look at the face! so funny!" We then watched until the giving birth part and when this guy named Emersius said "Carbon Monoxide is BAD for YOUR HEALTH!" all of us started laughing and from then on we were mimicking the way he said it. 

Super funny.

^.^

Can you tell how bored we were during lecture? 

LOL

During the break in the lecture, our lecturer showed us this really funny but cool video.

This is so cool. I think the music is very catching and relaxing. 

So after lecture we went up to Dr Chia's lesson. My group practically slacked  during tutorial because we finished our report already with only the ppt slides left to be done. I actually fell asleep for almost 1/2 an hour while Dr Chia went for his cup of tea.
o.O

I went to the toilet and..

Lo and Behold!

Look at what i found.



A white rose made from the tissue roll. At first i was kinda disgusted but after looking at it closer, it was kinda artistic. By the way, i didn't touch it. That's just sick.
^.^

After school went to VS to hang out a bit and then went home to sleep.

I just realized that i have a mountain of unfinished books that i've yet to read finish.


6 Books in total:
Hypnotic Writing by Joe Vitale
Marketing Genius By Peter Fisk
FAQs on Marketing by Philip Kotler
The Best Laid Business Plans by Paul Barrow
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

I better start to read all of them soon.

Ok. My goal now is to finish all 6 of those books in 2 months.

And if you look at the books, they're mostly non-fiction books except for Eclipse.

Gosh.

I better start reading some Fiction books again.

Anyone want to recommend me some titles?

Ok.

I think i better go back to my studying for stats

Cya guys!

Remember to keep tagging!

Tag replies:

Zoe - lol.. i'm not gay plz.. neither is my twin! LOL.. plus come on we have better tastes.. o.O.. hahas.. what are friends for? i'm alwz here to help as much as i can.. =)

Jasmine - why not into CO!? eheh.. super sad sia u.. how to treat u? mine is free. LOL

Edwin - hihi! how've you been man?