135th post

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
This is my 135th post.

What an achievement!
Is there any awards for posting 135 posts? 
LOL
Just Kidding.
If there was that kind of award, I wouldn't want it because it's worthless.
Just imagine some crazy kid want to get that award so what he does is posts 135 posts in 1 day.
In the post is just a letter. 
-.-
Now you see how worthless it is?

I really had a lot of fun yesterday with my bro, Jun Boon.
We met at Parkway Parade at around 11am to study. 
Suppose to meet at around 9 but then it was pushed to 10 then push to 11 yet again.
When he arrived at PP it started to rain heavily and he was wearing his $90 cap at that moment so he was very afraid to chiong out into the rain so we waited a while but the wait was too long so we decided to CHIONG!
LOL.

We went to PP to study at Starbucks. But before that Jun Boon had to eat first so I accompanied him to the food court at the basement. After eating we headed off to the Starbucks. He expected the place to be hot because it just rained but I knew that this was not the case in Marine Parade. So we went up, sat down and practically got a full blast of wind constantly that it actually turned out to be very cold as though there was air-con.

We studied and of course had my Expresso Frappe Double Shot w/ Less Whip Cream and Java Chips until around 130 at Starbucks. Then we left for PRSS because i needed to train the Liaisons and instruct for PRSS Percussion. I was met with complaints from Jun Boon cause it was very far away from his hometown Ang Mo Kio and he's spending a BOMB on travel expenses.
LOL

After reaching PRSS, I was still met with complaints because Jun Boon doesn't like to go to other schools. He said that he feels awkward. Had the training with the liaisons and then percussion and then went off to town!
Woots!

We headed off to Orchard and ate at Pepper Lunch.
After that Jun Boon had his haircut while I waited for him and read Economics.
After that me and Jun Boon sat in some Orange Julius shop and slacked. 
We just talked about so much stuff.
I love it when it comes to these moments where friends just sit down to have some chat about things in life and about the future.

Before heading off for home.
I brought Jun Boon to a place right in front of Orchard Parade Hotel called Esmirada (they better pay me for advertising. LOL.) and showed him that restaurant.
I recommended the place for him to bring his future girlfriend to when they go on a date. 
Because the place is really good.
Candle-lit dinner in a very romantic dim setting.

Went home and Studied Economics with Jason on Skype. 
Then I studied on my own until 4am!

So yups.

That's all.

LOL.

TTFN!

Tag Replies:

Jason - It's not called gay. It's called personal hygiene. Just look at ur face. Nt so nice right? i dun wnt tt kind. LOL.

Choong Kai - eh not only girl buys those ok. wth..

Sharyl - LOL. SLOW!