Macroecons Pass?

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Macroeconomics.

Pass or Fail?

I'll leave it all up to God.

Should have studied Trade. 
30 Marks down the drain.
RAWR!!!

It doesn't matter.
What's been done is done.
It's all up to God now.
=)

Anyways, I'm going mad over Yoga Lin You Jia(林宥嘉)
OK
I know it sounds gay but seriously, he has such a nice voice.
Even though i don't understand what he's singing, the mere sound of his voice and the catchy songs makes me say that Yoga Lin totally ROCKS!
To tell you the truth, he makes me want to learn chinese just to understand his songs.
LOL

If you all haven't heard of him yet. 
Here are some of his videos.
By the way, from 3am to 4am a while ago, instead of studying for Macroeconomics, i was watching all of Yoga Lin's videos. 
LOL












LOL.

I feel gay but i'm still going to say it.
I Love Yoga Lin!
LOL.

tsk tsk tsk.
Discipleship liao.
Die.
HAHAHAHAS

This is like a damn gay post.
I already can see what people like Choong Kai will say:
wah lao Carlo you ultimate gayness!

LOL.
Sorry.
Just have to get this out of my system.
LOL

TTFN!

Tag Replies:

HOTSAUCE - LOL.. Of course! you need to know these kind of places! then you zai! LOL