Photoshoot? soon!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Woots!

Nicholas just agreed to have a photoshoot with me!

I am super excited.

I can't wait to see the results.

WOOTS!

THANKS NICHOLAS!!

Nothing much to say now actually.
It's either that or I'm too excited with the photo shoot to remember.
LOL

Here are the pictures for the day.


Great Success!

D5 with me and the Birthday boy.. Wilfred! 

Extra but i think I made the picture nicer.
LOL.
jkjk



Can not take it.
I'm too..
































HANDSOME!


























LOL!











By the way, I found this pictures from the web.
Cool Pictures of Yoga Lin!
LOL












Ok i got to go!

TTFN!

Tag Replies:

Choong Kai - i knew it! i knew you were going to say that man! LOL

Keith - He's handsome and his voice is awesome! but more importantly he's more handsome than you! woots!

Jun Guang - hahahas.. now then you know.. thank you thank you! i know i'm pro. LOL

Hotsauce - ya right.. come on tell me some places? LOL. eh gay wad gay? gay as in happy? LOL yes of course! where got sound girlish?? so nice lor.. i listen to them b4.. i dun really like lei.. nice la but i dun like as much as Yoga Lin.

Jooyu - lol.. hihi! ok gd for u!

Gw - GODWIN NG GEWEN WAD'S UR PROB? lol