Mariska Hargitay

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Mariska Hargitay!

LOL

I just got back from a movie with the guys from my class. 
Jason, Keith and Ernest.
We watched The Love Guru


It's really super funny.
I wouldn't mind watching it all over again.
It has a lot of catchy words and phrases here and there that's really funny.
Let me give you an example.

Intimacy or Into-Me-I-See
From Nowhere to Now Here

    Gee
yoU
  aRe
yoU

Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving 
Earth™

When Love Goes Wrong, Nothing Goes Right.

Does it hurt when you do that? Don't do that.

First reduce the greed, then reduce the need

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind

There's no failure, only early attempt to success

If you are happy and you know it, think again.


Gosh!
I can't believe i actually remember so much.
LOL
Most funny part was when he asked the guy:
If your uncle jack helped you off an elephant will you help your uncle jack off the elephant?

Really very funny.
At the end of the movie my tummy was literally aching.
I think i'll rate it 4/5.
All thanks to the knowledge "gained"
LOL

Anyway.

It's the Holidays!!!
But i think i need to sit for a few sup-papers.
Like for example..

POA!

Damn it.
POA sucked.
I totally didn't know everything.
I just kept doing and doing using what I know but i know that it's wrong.
I was literally doing it blindly.
RAWR!

It doesn't matter.

RAWR!

Learnt my lesson already.
Study more. Focus more.
DO MY TUTORIALS!
LOL

Ok.

That's it for today.

TTFN!

Tag Replies:

Hr - eh funny arh? LOL

Lynnie - =.=''' why ask me? do i look loaded? LOL

Diana marz - i link you liao.. babi*ch! LOL.. meet up soon!