oh my

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I've just finished updating the PRSS CO blog.
I know what some of you are thinking.
I know you're thinking: 

WHY BOTHER?

Well, it's the fact that a few of the schools have linked them but they didn't link them back. So my main plan, actually, was just to link those other schools as well.
 
Basic Courtesy.

However, I couldn't help myself but to make it look better and more organized. So i started with the links. But when i edited the links, it didn't match with the rest so i went to change everything.

All of you say:

Good Job Carlo.
You did it again.
You've let your perfectionistic ways get the best of you yet again.
Great Job.

I'm very tired now.
Been on my Macbook the whole day.

I think I better stop.

Going to PRSS tomorrow for some sharing session. 
I hope I can impact the students
and
of course
Give glory to God

Great Success!

CYA

Tag Replies:

Seryang - hihi! Yups i do. How did you know? Found your blog when i was blog hopping during my lecture. Found it interesting so now i visit your blog. Link me yeah?

Christina - Yeah man. Parachute band rox. I love their new song Living Rain.