waa waa wee wow

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Writing something about Perspectives. 
It's currently still a draft because i'm having a writer's block.
It has been a very long time since i started to write something like that.
I am trying to, let's just say, retrain myself in all the basics.

I was reading through a friend's blog, John's, when his posts kind of impacted me.

The need for God back into my life.

I realized that I've been going further and further from You. Spending lesser and lesser time with You. Maybe that's why I'm being plagued with so much problems and so much stuff that I've been growing so tired. Maybe that's why I'm burning out; the fire in me slowly being snuffed out. 

I agree so much with John especially about the part where he says that his life have been upside down and so wrong without Him to guide and lead.

This is just so true.
Now it's my turn to say it.

My life have been upside down and so very wrong without You, God, to lead and guide me through Your plans.

Come back? 

I want You back into my life. 
To walk where You want me to walk. 
To be alone yet never alone.
To be down yet up in Your arms.

I was listening to Glorious Redeemer just now and tears just started stream out.

One thing i ask
That i may dwell in 
Your house forever.

Lord God help me. 
Come back.
My God. My Strength. My All.

This is my song for the season.

Miracles

You're the light of this world
You're the hope of this nation
My God I hear Your call

I am Reaching out
Hear my desperation
My Rock
My Strength
My All

Gonna break those chains
Gonna heal the broken hearted
'cause I've got faith
Gonna change this world
Gonna move any mountain
'cause I've got faith

I believe in miracles
'cause i believe in You
I believe in miracles.
The Life
The Way
The Truth

Was watching a show just now as well and I was impacted with what they said:
How do we change the world?
Through small Acts of Random Kindness.
ARK

Guess what show I was watching.

I purposely made small big to emphasize on the irony. Because almost every single time, small things are the ones that leads to big phenomenal things!

That's why never despise small beginnings.

Hahahs.

I'll go now. Just look at the time.

Cya!