FOP day1

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Oh man. FOP yesterday totally rocks.

I was with D5 yesterday because i wanted to help them out. There were so many of them and only Zhi Lin was there. I really missed D5 man. Miss their antics. Miss everything. I feel like going back to D5 again. I think my heart is still in D5.

Anyway, after FOP we decided to have supper in town. So we took the bus and dropped at bugis area to eat at some coffee shop at Victoria Street, right in front of Bras Basah Complex. At first we were all frantic because of the time; close to 12am, which means that there were no more buses coming. 

At first we decided to take away our food but as it turned out, even before we got our food, our last buses started to pass the coffee shop.

LOL

So we decided to just eat there. 

The "we" are Me, Ranford, Jian Fan, Sherlyn, Valerie and a new friend of ours John. John's from NYJC J2. Cool guy. Had so much fun with them last night especially the times where me, John and Ranford start to tease Valerie.

LoL

I miss those times man. 
Good times.
~.~

Before FOP yesterday i actually went back to PRSS first to watch the rehearsals. However, they started late(expected) so i didn't get to watch the whole thing. I only managed to get a glimpse of the uniform groups. 

It was amazing. They were kind of copying the real National Day Parade where the Uniform Groups will salute the guests of honors. 

I was thinking to myself:

How come we didn't get to experience this kind of thing? Only when we left then they start thinking of all of this.

Whatever.

-.-

I also got to watch CO have their rehearsals for the rehearsals. Get it? LOL.
I think CO won't get Gold with Honors again if they don't improve by next year.
Don't get me wrong. I think they played well yesterday, maybe Gold standard but it wasn't the same as last year's batch. 

The CO people were kinda stiff when playing. Should have a lot of taifeng then would look nicer.
Look Cooler
Guan Yue Section had damn a lot of taifeng. Looks very cool.

I think i'll just let the video do the talking.

Percussion Section made a few mistakes. Especially the beginning. Good Job Wan Zhuang! =)*Sarcasm*


By the way, I managed to upload the percussion piece by my Juniors. Enjoy. Or at least try to. LOL



Here are some of the pictures i took of the Uniform Contingent. 



Quite cool right? Even though it's such a small contingent, it still looks cool.
This is what's going to meet you once you enter PRSS.
A Fountain!
Look very very nice.
And it kind of make the whole place cooler, literally.

Ok I think i shall go now.

Have stuffs to do.

Cya

Tag Replies:

Christina - hahas ok.