Steamboat with D3

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Steamboat with D3 was fun.
Especially with Noel there.
Sitting beside me some more.
I was just laughing and laughing all the way.

I think i'm not going to Milan and Rome already.
Next time maybe.
I'm just going to miss so much things here in Singapore.
Especially the F1 and of course CHURCH!
RAWR!

Anyway.
I have nothing else to say for today.
LOL

Going back to PRSS tomorrow at 7am!

Ex Pasirians!
Let's all meet again!
Catch up on times.

Ok I got to go.
I'm learning Chinese by PodCast.
Cool huh?
But i'm going to sleep now.

BB!

Tag Replies:

Zoe - LOL wad's the link between the contest and your mind being blank? LOL

Lynnie - huh wad? u r a pig? OH!! ok lor since u admit! LOL

Yus - OH!! LOL.. I thought who.. no wonder so familiar.. LOL

Diana Marz - i'm a pig but u are a babi*** LOL.. CYA!

Jolyn - LOL.. I dun think i'm going alr.. too ex..