Live Your Digital Dream with Canon

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I am such a PIG!
I woke up at 2pm today when i slept at 3am.
Means I slept for 11 hours!
Gosh!
That's what you get when you have a super long holiday.
I kinda miss school.

Yes
You heard me right.
I miss school.

LOL.

Anyways,
I just came back from a dinner with D5.
Awesome as always.
We went to eat PIG!
LOL.
Pig organ soup, Pig trotters, minced pork.

I NEED TO GO EXERCISE SOON!
or else my belly will flop out again.

RAWR!!!!!

LOL.

Ok i got to go.

I'm reading Time Magazine.
Reading about Mr Barack Obama.
I think he is very very good.
A good leader.
A good role model.
I think he will lead America to new beginnings.
If he becomes president, I just know he will do really really well.
Confirm plus chop!

LOL

Ok.

Here's a picture of me last time.
I hope i can win the Nuffnang contest.
1st prize is a Canon EOS 1000D
2nd is a Canon IXUS 80 IS
3rd is a Canon Seplhy CP 770

I want the Canon EOS 1000D!!
It's so cool.
I want to be able to take great pictures not with my laggy Handphone but by a cool looking Camera which can take great shots!
Once i have that, you will see me all over Singapore taking lots of shots and my blog will be SO FULL OF PICTURES!!

RAWR!

So exciting!

I hope i get it.



Live Your Digital Dream with Canon

BB

Tag Replies:

Lynnie - Wah now i've heard everything. Wad if i blow you? will you be blown away? if you are too light.. then Zhi Lin lei? LOL.. if she sees this i'll die.. LOL

Nic - Lol wad lol?