New Frame

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I bought my new specs today.
It's a white half-frame.
It looks nice.
I hope.
LOL
But to me it really looks nice.
Cost me $160
Gosh.

Should I really go to Milan and Rome?
RAWR!
I don't know.
Still deciding

I watched a movie just now called Zeitgeist.
I was kind of pissed off at the start.
Because it was talking pure non-sense.
But then it went to talk about the conspiracy theory about the 9/11 attacks.
I was hooked on after that.
Gosh.
They showed evidence to show that it was really an inside job!
I was shocked.
But I knew that i may not be entirely true.
Because this kind of thing is called selective evidence where they select only the evidence that supports their claims 100% leaving other arguments out.
To me it's unreliable. I always look at both side of the situation before assuming.

I seriously need space in my room.
I'm now finding it really difficult to do my work.
It's so squeezy.
Can't move around much.
Maybe I go ask my parents buy a double decked bed instead?

Tomorrow.
Boring day.
Absolutely nothing
What am I going to do?
Rot?

I'm going to go fat.
I've been eating and eating.
Yesterday was super late night prata.
Then for this week and next week, dinners and more dinners with people.
I think it's really good.
These dinners and suppers.
Not good for my tummy to be fat.
But
Good because hearts are shared during these times.

I just love it when the everyone's feelings are poured out right there while everyone is talking and a sense of openness is present.
It's awesome.
Lives of people interests me.
You know why?
Because I love them.

Anyways.
I got to go.
Later my mom whines again.
Yesterday while I was blogging she woke up and decided to go in my room.
Then she whined.
Say I killing myself by not sleeping early.
But I sleep like 7-8hrs everyday!
LOL

Anyways.
I don't want her to whine.
So..

TTFN!

Tag Replies:

Nic - I'll ask my PEM abt it.. but i think it should be the same..

Jingfen - hahas yeah.. ultimate supper.. ultimate fellowship.. awesome!

Godric - eh wad joker?

Choong Kai - Next time i'll tell you more about the end times.. It's very interesting.. onwards to revival yeah!

hr - hahahas yeah.. prss photo shopping?

Christina - yes of course! because that's a fact! LOL

Zoe - i veh guai ok.. LOL.. Can i eat you now? Venice is okok ony la.. Milan and Rome is better.

Lynnie - hahahs yeah.. fellowship to the max man! lol.. thx lynnie!