Dota??

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Oh my Goodness.
I finally found the reason why people spend so much time playing Dota!
It's kind of fun!
LOL

Played Dota with
Ranford, Choong Kai, Zhi Li, Hong Rui
Quite Fun.
Then 2nd round Jian Fan joined in.
OMG
I got owned by jian fan like mad!!
Then 3rd round got
Me, Ranford, Jian Fan and Hong Rui
Not as fun as the 2nd round but
I didn't get owned!
Improvement!
OMG.

LOL

Now is 0352.
We just finished.
We started playing around 1230

Gosh.

Time for me to sleep.
I was going to blog about an observation i made
About 
Teen Bad Influence Cycle
But I guess it has to wait.
Pray that i don't forget about it.
LOL.

Ok 

I got to go.
Before my mom whines again.
0354.
Fastest I've blogged so far.

LOL

Remember to tag your views about my problem.
I really need your views!
Thanks!

The End

Tag Replies:

hr - a lot of new movies. i'll tell you in msn. take care of yourself. Don't fall sick too often bro

Jingfen - i see i see. Thanks for the input! I'll discuss it with my team.