F1=Loud

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Oh man.
All I can say about F1 is
IT'S LOUD!
Watched it with my family in some restaurant at Marina Square
Even when the cars are out of sight.
It's still loud.
But it's exciting.
Especially the crashes.
I was secretly hoping for crashes.
Sadistic huh?

I'll post the pics once my bout of laziness is out.

I've been sleeping a lot.
Holidays suck.
Seriously.
Either you get tired from working
or
get tired from doing nothing at home.

I'm getting my C, G, A Key Dizi on Tuesday.
Most Probably.
I can play a bit of 茉莉花.
Although not perfect yet.
Definitely not.
But the tone is there.
Just that there's always a pitch problem.
I really have to learn how to blow it properly.

My iPod has been sold!
So sorry for those who wanted it.
I sold it to my Primary School best friend.
Now my neighbor as well.

The Commonwealth Essay Topics for 2009 is out!
I joined it last time during 2005
But I didn't get anything.
I'm going to enter again this time.
But i'm not sure whether Polytechnic people can enter
I already asked Dr Chia about it.
I hope that it's possible.
The topics are so nice

CLASS A - Born 1990-1992 

1400-1750 words 

All questions can be answered by writing an essay or a story which explores the topic in an interesting and relevant way. 

     

  1. Can I help you? 

  2. Bullying is an issue which concerns young people throughout the Commonwealth. Why does it matter and what can be done about it?  

  3. It is 200 years since Charles Darwin was born and 150 years since the publication of “On the origin of Species”. In your view, what evolutionary developments are needed to ensure the continuing survival and well-being of humanity? 

  4. EITHER Unlikely friends OR An unexpected friendship. 

  5. The match.  

  6. EITHER the Commonwealth Question OR Charlton Athletic Community Trust Question.
I think I'll definitely choose either topic 1, 2 or 4.
I can write a lot with those topics.
You can say that those kind of topics are my forte.
But 1400 to 1750 words!
Gosh.
I should be able to do it.
I just hope that I can enter this year.

Now let me leave you with some nice videos.
Peaceful Yang Qin and Dizi songs.
Enjoy!
=D





The End

Tag Replies:

passerby - really? possible to send it to me through msn? By the way. Who are you?