Finally

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I was about to sleep
When i remembered that
I haven't updated my blog yet.
LOL
See i'm so good.
Always makes sure you readers have something to read

Planning for the SLC have finally ended
Gosh.
Finally!
Although it's not fully completed yet
But the major planning is done!
Now is just the waiting game.
Have to wait for sponsorship confirmation
and Organizer confirmation.
After that everything will start to fall into place

I'm so excited for the SLC
The potential it has is outstanding!
Huge Media Coverage
Huge Impact to the Nation
Huge Impact to Society
It's just HUGE!

By the way
I'll be learning Dizi Next month.
If some of you don't know what a Dizi is.
This is a Dizi


My Aunt agreed to fund my lessons
Although only for a few months
Therefore I need to get a job to provide for my lessons
I want to learn until Grade 8 or maybe even Diploma

As I was listening to a Yang Qin Song just now
I turned on the iTunes Visual and i was in awe!
It was so mesmerizing that i just had to take a video of it!
The Visual succinctly captures the magic and serenity of the song!


Ok.

I got to go back and sleep

The End

Tag Replies:

Christina - LOL. Not Yang Qin man. Dizi Man. LOL

HuanQing - I entered a competition. hahas

Passerby - hahas cool. I like gu zheng as well