WOOHOO

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
This morning
I was so excited.
I slept at 4am and woke up at 830am
Then prepared to go out
to collect my prize!!!

OMG!!

And now I have it!

I have the autographed album of Yoga Lin!
So Cool!
Thank God for it!

Here's the pics.

It all came in this envelope with my name on it!
LOL


Cool huh? Yoga Lin rocks!

There's a second part to the prize.
It wasn't only an autographed album of Yoga Lin
There was something else.
10 10s of something else!
LOL
Get it?

Here's a little peek at it.

Still thinking of what I should do with them
I'm thinking of bringing out a few of my friends.
But something else came to mind.
So dilemma lor.
LOL

A while ago
I was exchanging some CO songs with Jordan

I'm listening to the Yang Qin songs he sent me
It's so nice.
Serene is the right word for it.
That's how I have always felt Yang Qins are.
Producing such a serene and peaceful sound.
Like a flowing river.

Yang Qins and Dizis are my favorite instruments
Although I'm was in percussion.
I still liked the sound of Dizis and Yang Qins.
Peaceful and Serene
Feel like learning how to play Yang Qin and/or Dizi
We'll see how.
See if time allows.
or more specifically
See if God allows.

[EDIT (0315): 
I'll learn Dizi from here.
I'll ask my aunt whether she can fund me
Hope she does.]

Ok I shall go now

Bye Bye

The End

Tag Replies:

peijun - it's not what you think. don't think too much. LOL. I know what you're thinking.