Budget Decrease!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
WOOHOO!
We managed to decrease the budget!
from $26k to $18k
OMG.
That's a 31% Savings!
We can totally do more with that 31%

This is thanks to my new found friend from Trybe
Daniel Dominic Lee.

He gave us a very good suggestion.
He suggested Packed Lunch.
Then to make the giving out more efficient.
We set up the tables for them before the delegates come down
With the food set on the tables already.
1 Cluster = 1 Table.
Therefore we will set up all the food there on the table already.

Hence the food budget decrease from a costly
$10,620 to a merely $4890
Cool huh?

Next is the performance for the Grand Finale.
All I can tell you is that the performance is 
Done by:

I won't say what the performance are
Just wait and see!
LOL

By the way
To end my post
...















I WON AN AUTOGRAPHED ALBUM BY YOGA LIN!!!






OMG!!!




LOL

I'm collecting it tomorrow.
Too excited.
Hahahahas!

The End

Tag Replies:

passer-by - hahas yeah man! Thanks for agreeing! Please continue to tag! =D By the way..Do I know you?

diana marz - hahahas. thanks. spread the post around! LOL. Wake the people up! Nah I don't want to be a counselor. Being a teacher is better. You can play the part of a counselor as well.

Zoe - yeah but guys the cycle is different i think. LOL. Haven't found that cycle yet though. LOL