SLC!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Great!
School Leadership Convention Committee is forming up!
I'm really excited.
However
Still fearful of VS decision

Anyway.
Shouldn't keep talking about it so much
It's their decision anyway.

On a happier note.
Principles of Management is very interesting
Just that there's a lot of concepts.
RAWR!
Good thing I decided to start reading it earlier.

Nothing much to blog today.
Just so bored at home.
I need to get a job.
I want that Ipod Touch and New Hp
My N95 SUCKS!

Ok got to go!

Remember!
View and Tag ok!
I always see my visits and they're like 30+
Yet only 2-4 people tags.
That's like a pathetic 13% of my visitors tag.
Visitors = Unique View.
If it's the number of views which was 82 views yesterday.
Meaning 1 person went to my blog for like 6 times in a day.
so if 82 views.
That's an even more pathetic 4.88% of people who tagged.

OMG

I'm talking in statistics.
LOL
But you have to admit.
It's very clear now how much YOU PEOPLE TAG!
LOL

Just kidding!

Go to the blogs i recommended ok?
If you need something to cheer you up
They're the one who can help you.
LOL

EmerZ; His shadow, his life.
Dreams DO come true; Believe in it.going home


The End.

Tag Replies:

Nic - YES! update soon please! lol

Jingfen - of course. Just imagine my viewers going in here to my blog and seeing no updates. they'll be so disappointed. I don't want to disappoint them. HAHAHAS