Supernova?

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Oh my goodness.
There's this Youth Volunteer Organization called
Supernova.
Gosh.
I went for a meeting today with them.
Or I thought I was.
You see there was suppose to be a meeting at 8pm
In the end no one turned up
Only me, Adi and Danial.
And 2 others.
I suppose the Chairman and the Vice-Chairman.

One thing I can say is that
It shouldn't be Supernova
but
SUPER LOUSY!

I mean come on.
The Chairman actually said
"I don't care" to a specific problem!
He expected someone else to solve it
Lousy leadership
Seriously
I thought i've seen the lousiest but i was wrong.
I saw it today!

A while ago played dota with
Firraihan, Fareez and Adi.
Quite fun.
Now Skyping with them

By the way.
I bought my Dizi Bag today!
LOL
The Karl Heng Aunty really very nice
Seriously.

OK

I got to Go

The End

Tag Replies:

HuanQing - Ok fine! Sorry! LOL

Jasmine - LOL ok good! You better!

ChoongKai - I learning mah! I've always wanted to learn. LOL