My Cat

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Hi guys!
Let me introduce you to my cat.
Our lazy cat.
April.
His name was derived because he was found on April
I've had him since April!
LOL
Only now have I introduced him.




Cute huh?
But he is damn lazy.
All he ever does is sleeps and eats.
Sometimes we will play catching.
I'll run after him up and down the house.
LOL
Quite fun.

I bought my A and G Key Dizi already.
Didn't have enough cash for C Key.
So i'll buy it next time.

Went out with Jun Boon just now.
Finally had some time to go out together.
Missed the times slacking together.
I accompanied him go shopping.
Went to Marina Square.

When I got back home,
I started watching videos from Youtube.
Thanks to Novel who looked for the videos!
You Rock!

I watched videos about
The End of the World
and
The Bible Code.

Super Interesting.
Don't worry.
This is not those kind of Conspiracy Theory.
This is so true!
It's a History Channel documentary!

The Bible Code is more interesting.
It further proves that God have already planned our destinies.
But like what Pastor How said,
"Pre-destinies ≠ Pre-determination"
We always have a choice.

Here are the Videos.
Hope you watch and enjoy them!

December 21 2012, The End? (6 Parts)






Bible Codes (9 Parts)










The End