Exam Season

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
These next few weeks is the Exams Season!
To all those taking their exams,
ALL THE BEST!
Hope that all of you do really well!

But it's amazing
How teen couples can still go out and
get touchy touchy.
Sickening.
Should have taken pictures of them today.

Choong Kai asked me to help him study
So I went to meet him at Tampines Mall McDonald
We were studying when right across us
Were 2 teen couples
Actually I'm pretty sure
they're not couple yet.

The guy was like super obvious?
He was getting so near to the girl,
Trying to put his head on her shoulder,
Trying to put his hand around her.
OMG.
Me and Choong Kai was just there laughing

It was quite an entertaining disgusting sight!

LOL

Then after that we played a game.
We gave a definite number.
That number is how many teen couples we will see in 30mins.
Nothing to do hor?
LOL

In total we counted around 14.
30 mins.
14 teen couples.
Are you shocked?
Or you've seen more?

LOL

I've finally figured out how to play
茉莉花
but i can only play until the 2nd bar only.
LOL
You have to agree.
It's quite an improvement.

I actually had a video
of Choong Kai singing 茉莉花
LOL
But
-.-
He asked me to delete it.
Haiz.
Sad.
Come let's all spam his tag board.

LOL

I was looking through my hp
when i saw that i had
unposted pictures.
So sorry.
So i'll post them up now!
LOL

Vanarkam!
Just look at those Pratas!
These were taken during our first supper.

I forgot to take picture at the start.
That's why the prata was half eaten. =.=

Delicious Murtabak.
It was quite nice.
Especially the curry! =D

I took this photo while I was roller blading.
I just saw this dead lizard.
So disgusting.
Some cyclist ran over it i think.
Good job!



The 3 actors pros
LOL
=x
I called them pro only because they trashed me.
Woots!

[Edit (0405):
I'm on a History Channel binge!
Watching quite a lot of Documentary from History Channel
They're super intriguing.
I'll talk more about it later.]

Ok
I think i'm high today.
I have no idea why.

I shall try to figure it out.
Bye bye!

The End.