Rare Days

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
This will be one of those rare days
where I will be sleeping early.
Most of the time I sleep at 3am. =.=

I feel accomplished today.
LOL
I finished all my Tutorials already!
One burden taken off my shoulders.
Gosh.
But actually there's still one left.
Which is Accounting For Finance.

Damn subject.
The tutor was like full of non-sense.
She asked each group to do one question on the spot.
So while one group went to do their answer on the board,
the others WANTED to do their questions.
BUT
the bitch Tutor told us that we must do at the same phase!
Means we can't just do our questions!
We must do 1 by 1!

-.-
Sickening.

I was damn pissed off so i just got it done and over with.
I'm nice that way.
Instead of being rebellious I just get it done faster.
Then when they scold me for not doing anything,
I'll say finish already and show them the answers,
then they shut up.
=D

After school went to Parkway to get some stuffs.
Wanted to get a friend's birthday present.
But it's just so hard to choose.
I went to Challenger at the top floor to check out the stuffs.
Then I met Mr Jordan Scott Miller.
LOL.

After that couldn't decide on what to get,
So went down to Topman.
Didn't see anything interesting so decided to just head home.
But before heading home,
I decided to buy bubble tea.
LOL
And right in front of me is Mr Jordan again!

After that went home
and did my tutorials.
That's all for today.
=D

Yesterday,
Charleston Preached really well man.
So cool.
It's his first time preaching in the main service.
I'm so proud of our leaders.

HOGC rocks!




The End