Thank You

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
God is Good.
Thank You!

Something super funny happened today.
I woke up later than the time i wanted to wake up.
So kind of rushed off to school.
As I was approaching school at 9am,
I called Keith to ask him to book a seat for me in lecture.

*On the phone*

Me: hey Keith! Can you book a seat for me?

Keith: huh? Dude. I'm not even in school yet.

Me: huh?! How come? It's so 9am already! Are you also going to be late  for lecture?

Keith: eh pundeh! Lecture start at 10! -.-

Me: o.O Are you serious?

Keith: durh!

Me: OMG! Stupid! Rawr!

I thought I was late but actually
I was 1 hour early.
>.>
I was laughing to myself as I went to Koufu
to enjoy the aircon.
Then I went Wikipedizing.
Randomly read stuff.
^.^

Lecture today was so politically and racially incorrect interesting.
LOL
Because I was making it.
I shall not post the comments i made,
lest I get jailed! =x

Tutorial was so boring.
I tried to be interested with the lesson.
But it's just too boring.
I think it's the teacher.
She talks so soft that no one listens to her.
=.=
Another Gloria Chan.

Had the first SOL meeting.
Although not complete attendance,
it was still fruitful.
There's a lot of changes to the planning.
Really a lot.
and guess what?
The Budget forecast is now $40k.
-.-
Awesome hor?

But we received another sponsorship from Spectacle Hut.
More are coming!
Woots!

Last night I had a very interesting dream.

I was in a forest, looking for someone. While trekking in the forest for what seemed like hours, I found Jordan -.- I told him "come on! Let's go!" and we continued to find ourselves out of the forest. After a while of walking around in circles, we found a Yang Qin (Don't ask me why there's a Yang Qin in the middle of the forest =.=). Jordan got so excited and started playing on the Yang Qin. He started playing Dance of the Tu Tribe and I kept calling him to hurry up. But he still kept playing. Then suddenly cute little birdies started flying all over us. They circled all around us and then one of the cute birdies landed on my shoulder and said, "go up the tree!" It kept repeating that again and again that i finally decided to climb the tree. As I reached the top, I looked around me and lo and behold! I saw the way out of the forest. I climbed back down and I pulled Jordan and told him i that i found the way out. When we were out of the forest, Jordan turned back and said that he forgot about his friends! So he turned back and went back in the forest. After a while, he came back. But with him were a multitude of people and the Yang Qin! After settling down, he started playing the Yang Qin again. He started playing Sunshine on Tashkorgan. Then a coconut fell from a tree and hit me on the head. 

Then I woke up,
with the song Sunshine on Tashkorgan playing on my handphone.
Someone sent an sms.

-.-

Yes. That's my message ringtone.
LOL
Why?
Not happy arh?

LOL

I shall do this quiz like thing from Venus' blog.
Because she suan me.
=.=
Venus. 
You shall suffer on saturday!
RAWR!

Answer the following questions:
1) The last person who tagged you is:
Venus =.=

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
Church mate.

3) Your impressions on him/her is:
Nicholas Loh =.=

4) The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
She suans me. >.>

5) The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
She suans me. =.='''

6) If he/she becomes your lover you will:
Die a horrible death because she'll suan me.

7) If he/she becomes your lover, something he/she has to improve on will be:
Stop suan-ing me

8) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
she denounce Christ. So means she won't be my enemy. =D

9) The most desired thing you wanna do for him/her now is:
slap her like mad. =S

10) Your overall impression on him/her is:
Nicholas Loh

11) How you think people around you feel about you:
Hot. Cause i'm just too hot. =D

12) The character you love about yourself is:
I'm too handsome and hot. hehes =D

13) On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself:
Not too handsome yet. Must be more. HAHAHAHAS! =D

14) The most ideal person you wanna be is:
Pastor How. Christ-like

15) Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:

(1) Valerie
(2) Nicholas
(3) Choong Kai
(4) Godric
(5) Annlynn
(6) Pei Jun
(7) Jordan
(8) Yun Kit
(9) Zhi Lin
(10) Fung Qi

16) Who is (6) having a relationship with?
I don't know. I don't care. -.-

17) Is (9) a male or a female?
Don't know? LOL jkjk. FEMALE LA DURH!! 

18) If (7) and (10) are together, will it be a good thing?
They don't know each other. -.-

19) How about (8) and (5)?
They don't know each other. i think?

20) What is (2) studying about?
Interactive Media Informatics

21) When was the last time you had a chat with (3)?
Yesterday

22) What music band does (8) like?
I don't know.

23) Does (1) have any siblings?
YES!

24) Will you woo (3)?
No i'm not gay. I'm not a dog oso. LOL jkjk

25) How about (7)?
NO! -.-'''

26) What's the surname of (5)?
Lim

27) What's the hobby of (4)?
Watching HK dramas! LOL

28) Do (5) and (9) get along?
Yes

29) Where is (2) studying at?
Temasek Polytechnic

30) Talk something casually about (1)?
nice and short. O.O 

31) Have you tried to develop feelings for (8)?
NO! -.-

32) Where does (9) live at?
ummm.. i have no idea. around bedok or tanah merah? or maybe... CHINA!!!! LOL

33) What color does (4) like?
I have no idea

34) Are (1) and (5) best friends?
yups!

35) Does (7) like (2)?
They don't know each other

36) How do you get to know (2)?
Secondary school classmate and Church mate.

37) Does (1) have any pets?
Nopes

38) Is (7) the sexiest person in the world?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS!!!! JORDAN!!!! LOL!!!!

No more Running wild
I'm Yours for life
Well You got me here
You got me.

I hear Your call tonight
Your heart in mine
Well You got me here
You got me

The End.