Sleepless nights

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Sorry for not updating yesterday!
I was kind of busy yesterday with further SLC PLanning.
The committee have been settled.
I just need to fill in a few blanks
with National Youth Council.

Let me tell you all something.
This past few nights,
I've been finding it difficult to sleep.
I fear i'm starting to have insomnia.
I will toss and turn,
for like 1-2hrs before i finally fall asleep.

Every time I try to sleep,
My mind will think of so many things.
Just start thinking of things.
Ordinary things.
Random things.
Don't know why and what's happening.
As if my mind is so full of thoughts and it has
nowhere else to occupy so it's exploding out.

Sometimes Carlo only tends to think too much.

Anyway.
Enough about that.

I've been having so many weird dreams lately.
I don't know what's happening.
Sometimes i'll wake up finding myself laughing,
and sometimes i'll be panting and breaking in cold sweat,
as though i was running for my life.

But I keep forgetting the stuff i dream about.
I think next time
I'll write them down.

One of the dreams I can remember was,
One night Me, Choong Kai, Godric, Gavin and 
[1 very surprising person]
Jordan Scott Miller.
I had no idea why Jordan was so extra.
LOL.
Just Kidding!
But he played a major role in the dream.

That faithful night,
we were attacked by this snake.
It wasn't any ordinary snake.
Instead of 2 poisonous fangs,
It had rows of sharp jagged teeth.
Almost human,
just that they were sharp.
Like this:
 @   @
VVVVV
^^^^^
LOL.

The snake was advancing
towards Jordan.
Then as it was about to jump and attack him,
I ran and jumped in between the weird snake and Jordan,
protecting him hence
I received the full bite of the snake.
I pulled it off and as I was holding it,
It started growling and tried to get out of my hand.
Gavin went forward and asked me to suck the poison out.
Then Godric took the snake from me.
As he took it, I started sucking the poison out.
Then when i spat it out, 
Choong Kai pointed that the snake transformed into an innocent ferret.

The snake-turned-ferret, started to whimper.
Then i told them to kill it and throw it.
But Godric dropped it.
Then it's sharp teeth appeared again and started for me!
Jordan decided to now block the onslaught of the monster
But i pushed him away and the monster bit me again.
Then I felt like falling into a bottomless pit.
I see their faces slowly getting smaller and smaller,
Until I can see them no more.
When i "landed",
I awoke with a jolt as though i really dropped from a high place.

My heart was thumping like mad.
I was sweating.
Serious.
It was super scary.
I wonder if the dream had any meaning?

hmmmmm...

I have this ulcer right below my wisdom tooth.
It's super painful.
Every time i close my mouth,
My wisdom tooth will bite it.
Super pain!
Now i can't eat properly.
Sickening.
Now every time i drink water,
after a while that whole part will feel super dry,
until my whole mouth feels so dry.
Irritating.

School Starts next week.
I'm super excited.
Although a bit disappointed.
I was hoping my modules will be in the afternoon.
So I can relief teach at VS in the mornings.
Haiz.
Doesn't matter.
Means i'll be ponning quite a few lectures.
Fortunately it's mostly lectures in the morning.

Ok.
I think i better go back to my work.

By the way.
Some people have been saying that my blog is boring.
Let me tell you a secret.
In every blog post that I do.
There's a hidden message.
A message within a message.
Unless you really read the post,
Can you find the hidden message.

They're my secrets.

So unless you really read my post.
Will you find that,
there's actually a hidden message.
A message that sometimes is targeted at certain people.

Have fun trying to find them out!

The End.