Yang Qin in hoGc CO

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
You know what?
I still can't get over the Yang Qin thing.
I keep imagining an event in Church then
The Yang Qin comes in with the intro.
I think it's really cool to have a Yang Qin player around.

Super cool.
Just imagine with me.
Every hit of the Yang Qin the presence of God come.
Impacts everyone in the audience.
They feel touched.
Oh wow.
Amazing.
Not only the Yang Qin but the Dizi, Erhu, Ruan and Pipa as well.
Super cool huh?

I'm currently reading this book:
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
It was kind of boring.
WAS ok?
Because the starting was boring.
It was kind of confusing especially with
all the arab words.
Those words confused me a lot.

But then it came to the middle.
It's where the nice parts appear.
Nice to the point where you can feel what he feels.
And you just feel like crying while you read it.
Oh man.
All I can tell you is the guilt that emanates
From the protagonist is so thick,
You can feel it.

I'll probably finish this book by tomorrow.
LOL.
Started reading it on friday.
I know it's fast.
But when you have nothing else to do at home,
but wait for emails and reply emails,
you can just immerse yourself in the world of books.

November 4 & 5
Nick Vujicic is coming!
This is so exciting.

Nick Vujicic was born without limbs.
Yet he can do what even those with limbs can not do!
Amazing huh?
Here's a video I found.
Be Inspired!


All are welcome!
Just tell me =D

The End