Fun Day

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Today is a really fun day.
Service was awesome.
I think Pastor How really hit the mark with what he said.
This week's sermon is about Followship.
Very cool.

One thing that really strike me
was when Pastor said this:
Imitation takes great humility.

It made me think.
People are not ashamed of imitating the wrong things.
But they are so ashamed of imitating the correct things.

Ok let me illustrate to you.
It's more prominent in our generation.
Especially us.
Teenagers.

It's correct right?
Teenagers today.
They would rather imitate someone who is
"cool", "look good", "popular" etc
But they will rarely imitate those who 
Help others, refrain from saying vulgarities, choose to not go into BGR etc

They rarely imitate those who have great character
And moral values.
Tell me i'm telling a lie.
I'm sure you can see it as well.
You understand very clearly what
I am trying to portray.

That's why it hit me
Right after Pastor How said that.

Ok.
Let's go on a happier note.

I had lots of fun today because of D5
During dinner we had a lot of jokes and lots of fun.
Valerie asked me to play Mo Li Hua with my Dizi.
[I brought it cause I went to Bras Basah before going to Church]
She wanted me to join Church CO.
LOL.
I think i'll join church CO.
So cool.

hoGc CO
Heart Of God Church Chinese Orchestra

It'd be like super cool if hoGc CO was complete.
Complete with the other instruments I mean.
Currently there's the Erhus, Ruans, Pipas and Dizis.
But there's no Percussion, Gu Zheng, Yang Qin, Suona and Sheng.
It would be super super cool to have a Yang Qin in hoGc CO.
I can just imagine it.

It's no longer about playing for ordinary people
But playing for someone higher,
Playing for God.
Isn't that even more wonderful?
Just imagine playing your instrument,
like maybe your Dizi or Yang Qin,
then God is looking down on you
with a smile because you are playing for Him.
Cool huh?

Anyways Valerie asked me to dedicate the song to Jasmine=.=
You should get the idea by now.
If not -.-
Mo Li Hua = Jasmine Flower = Jasmine
LOL

After that Me, Godric and Choong kai 
Started Playing with the soups.
We added a lot of stuffs inside
To name a few:
Chili sauce, sambal, green chili, rice, horfun, preserved vegetables, etc
You get the point.
It's disgusting.
Then they decided to dare each other to eat it.
Here's the video of the exciting event!


Then we went home in Nicholas' parents' car.
Here's the awesome part.
5 people managed to squeeze at the back.
LOL
When we were in the car,
It was super noisy.
We were all laughing and laughing.
Nicholas' mom even added quite a few really funny comments.

It's really a fun day today.
Thank God for today.
I thank God everyday for the things He give me.
Sometimes it may appear bad to me.
But His thoughts are higher than mine
That's why I can never understand why some bad stuffs happen to me.
But I know that everything will turn out for the best.
Because my God is good.
He is 100% good.

Here's a thought for you.

If God feeds the birds of the air
and keeps the grass of the field green.
What more for you and I,
Who He loves so much,
That He gave His One and only Son
To die for us,
So that we may live.

The End.