I am so Cute!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
As I have promised yesterday.
I have a little surprise for all of you!
Got the idea from Jordan.
[I was always believe to give credit to where credit is due]

But beware.
Some pictures are too horrifying cute. =x
Scroll down at your own risk. =S






















































[This was the youngest pic i found. This was after Kindergarten. Did you know that I skipped K2 because the teachers thought I was too advanced to be in K2?]

[OMG. Model Material man. =D]

[Bang and you're dead]

[We went to the zoo that time. Me and my grandmother were trying to act like the monkeys]

[I love my grandmother a lot! They always call me the Grandma's Boy. LOL]

[I love doing that. Popping out of the picture suddenly]

[See I told you I was chinese]

[That was my primary school in Philippines]

[If you see carefully, both my front tooth was actually missing. =D]

[Really model material man. Even when I was young I was already narcissistic =S] 


[Me and my Sister]

[As you can see, Me and my sis was quite close last time but now i just want to strangle hug her]

[I'm the one on the right. If you say left. I will kill you =.=]

[This was during a wedding. My mom and dad's]

[This is my primary school teacher here in Singapore. Mdm Raihana. She's very good. Last time when O-level results was released she was the 1st person to call and ask me how I did]

[This is me and my closest cousin. His name is Byron. Girls he is not available =D]

The next pic is the most horrifying of the lot.
Please do me the favor save yourself.
Don't scroll down.
Please.





























I warned you.

















3
























2
























1



























[Just look at that tummy. =x]


The End