Back to CO

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Hello!
It's back to CO for me.
LOL
Go one whole round to find myself back in CO =.=

I'll be playing the Timpani on the PRSSCO concert on December 7.
We're playing Matsuri or Xiang Yan by Kitaro.
Wait.
Let me correct that.
PRSSCO Alumni playing that song.
First time i'm performing.
Even the people there was surprised that i'll be performing.
They were like "finally you're performing!"

*

Internet & Web Technologies today isn't that bad.
We finally started on the more practical basis.
We started on HTML.
It's kind of interesting.
I'll finally understand all those HTML codes and stuff.
Then maybe I can use those skills learned
and make this blog look nicer!
So watch this space alright?

After that was Microeconomics Lecture.
At first I was like "NO! I WON'T PLAY AOM IN LECTURE!"
But during the break,
I played
and I didn't stop after the break.
Shit man.
Addictive.

I
Must
Not
Be
Addicted
To
Games =.=

*

I really hate KO moments man.
Nowadays I'm so tired,
that each time I close my eyes,
I'll fall asleep =.=

I want to read a book also becomes so difficult.
I'll start reading and after 5 minutes,
KO!

I need a break from all these.
So much work.
I really need to finish all the proposals and stuffs by this week.
I just hope that the people involved in this are efficient.
I don't want it to drag on anymore further.
I need to get NYC to approve everything by December.
*yawn*

*

By the way,
A new Russel Peters act is on YouTube!
Gosh.
Russel Peters is the best.
He's my ShiFu when it comes to racist jokes.
LOL

If you want i'll post the videos here.
Tag me if you want to. =D
It's seriously super funny.
He even joked about Singaporeans.
hahahahas.

Ok that's all for today.

The End.