Still Busy

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I've been so busy lately,
that I keep getting Knocked Out.
All I do is either sit down or lie down and
KO!

Gosh.

Why am I so tired lately?!

Anyway,
I've been de-stressing by playing Age of Mythology.
It's quite lame if come to think of it.
But I like the story line.
Heck with the graphics cause compared to newer games it just sucks.
LOL
But I really like the story line.

Yesterday, I went to Sentosa to explore the place.
I needed to see where the delegates can actually do their challenges for the Amazing Race game.
I went there dry.
I went back wet.
Extremely wet =.=
Because it was raining really heavily at first.
Then when it slowed down, 
I was like, "shit man! This ain't going to stop"
So I walked in the rain all the way. 

But actually before I went to Sentosa,
I went to the Henderson Waves.
Gosh
It was super far.
I thought that it was quite near,
but as I went there I found that it's SUPER FAR!

But I think it's kind of worth it.
The view and scenery is really nice.
It's one of those places Mr Nicholas Loh will go crazy taking pictures.
LOL

The structure is also kind of unique.
I think in the evening it's a super romantic setting.
It's quite nice.

*

Today,
school is just the pits.
Literally did nothing but play my AOM campaign. =D
Except for Accounting and Management.
I wasn't playing during Accounting lecture is because we can't on our laptop.
Me and Ernest was just looking and laughing at the pictures inside my phone.
Then right,
I wanted to show him a video.
I 'thought' I was lowering down the volume,
but it turned out that I was turned it to the max!
So embarrassing man.
Suddenly the lecture theatre got the video sound.

*Everyone looks at my direction*

Me: Sorry 'cher!

Ernest: *silently* f*** you!

Me: What?! LOL. Stupid phone lagged la babi.

Ernest: You just took away 10 years of my life =.=

Oh ya.
The Effective Oral Communications.
Like always it was kind of boring.
So what did I do?
Played AOM Campaign w/ Ernest's help.
I'm so damn noob when it comes to games. =.=

I was able to play without disturbance is because the people were doing their speech.
Some people were quite nice.
But some are kind boring.
LOL.
I wasn't listening much so actually,
I DON'T KNOW!!
I was too focused on defending my base from the barrage of giants attacking =.=

One of them,
his speech is disturbing and morbidly uncomfortable.
I know he reads my blog.
Yes that's you Mr Boon!
hahahas.
Crazy la.
He insulted me like mad man!
But I not angry la Boon.
I'm just uncomfortable in what you presented.
It's really morbid. =X

What's so funny is that immediately when Boon showed my picture,
everyone turned to me at the same time.
I think they expected me to like be pissed off or what.
But I was like don't care.
Either I wasn't that petty and I'm secure with myself
or
I was too focused building up my army against the stupid giants =.=
I think both.
But dwelling around the latter more.
LMAO!
=D

*

I think that's all for today man.
I'm going to do my work already.
After watching Mind Your Language at Youtube! =D



The End!