I WANT TO GO BMT!!

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
I WANT TO GO BMT!!!!

LOL.
If the NS people see that,
they'll surely say, "YOU CRAZY! =.="

Even I'll say that if I was in the army.
But, no no no.
I'm not talking about Basic Military Training.

I'm talking about Basic Ministry Training.

We have to go through this before we serve in ministry.
ARGH!!!!
STUPID SCHOOL!!!

I WANT TO SERVE IN MINISTRY AGAIN!!!!!

I want to go to join hoGc CO!
ARGH!!!
T.T

Feel like ponning school.
But having tests =.=
I feel like crying T.T

*

Today's TGIO is super fun!
But didn't get to play =(
Too many people plus we registered too late.
So what we did was me, choong kai, gavin, ryan and novel
started tau pok-ing each other.

So we were like chasing each other all over church!
After that, we got really super sweaty and tired =.=
It was fun tau pok-ing other people,
but it seriously was not fun when you're the one getting tau pok-ed =.=
Especially when Calvin joins in.
Jia lat. =.=

After the tau pok sessions.
Gavin took out his guitar and we started to worship!
Super cool.
Worship amidst the event.
Super cool.
I just love to worship God.

=D

*

Church is really a fun place.
It's where I grow the most.
In addition, I have friends who are my family.
We as a church are a family.

We help each other.
Celebrate with each other.
Grow each other.
Play together.
Pray together.

But most important of all,
It's where i experience the love and presence of God.
What is the presence of God?

Actually,
I don't know.
It's difficult to explain.
You just feel it.
In the midst of all your problems and stuffs running in your mind,
once you enter the presence of God,
everything seems to calm down.
You feel this inexplainable peace in you.

And let me tell you.
It feels absolutely wonderful.
It's as though you are a baby and you are in your father's embrace.
You just feel loved and appreciated.

Aiya.
I really can't explain it.
You have to experience it for yourself!
LOL

Ok I got to go!

The End