Writer's Block

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Gosh =.=
I really hate having a writer's block =.=
Seriously =.=
Especially when I really need to write something important =.=
RAWR =O

I'm suppose to write a short write up
about our beneficiary.

By The Way.
Schools Leadership Convention.
There's so much changes.
Now we have a beneficiary.
Who's our beneficiary?
City Harvest Community Services Association.

In addition,
It's no longer a workshop kind of thing.
Now it's a forum.
The students will be discussing on their visions and real-life issues.

Anyway,
today i went for a haircut with Godric in the evening.
Then right.
Super pai seh.
I forgot my wallet!!!!
ARGH!
Godric la!

I told him we meet IN the bus.
Means he ride the bus then i'll go up the same bus when that bus goes to my stop.

Then suddenly,
when I was still at home,
he suddenly told me he was at safra already and that he's in the bus.
So i literally flew out of my house!

Super pai seh la.
Fortunately the aunty is very nice and we know her.
So i gave what i have:
$20 Robinsons/John Little/Marks & Spencers Gift Voucher.
Wah super pai seh la.

But never mind.
At least he asked his parents to send me home. =D

*

Don't you all think that Youtube is addictive?
Once you start watching,
You just can't stop
or worse,
you find that 2 hours have passed =.=

Well,
That's exactly what happened to me just now.
I was watching and watching videos and found that 2 hours have passed.=.=
And I was supposed to study my microeconomics =.=

But i found some really nice videos.
I found this video of Carola HÀggkvist singing all by myself.
I can't embed it because it's been disabled.


In my opinion,
Better than the original version.

I love her other song also.
The one she sang in Asia Conference,
Invincible.


Nice hor the song?

Ok that's all for today.

A reminder that auditions are starting soon for:
Show Me What You Got!

Anyone want to join?

Tomorrow and sunday is
TGIO : Thank God It's Over!

Counter Strike Tournament in church.
Awesome!
Anyone want to participate?

The End