Long awaited update

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
Hello!
Without further ado.
I'll update all of you with what had been happening 
this whole week.
That has stopped me from updating my blog.

Long Entry!!!

=D

*

Tuesday

I went for the CHC Power house in the morning.
It's my first time going for a morning prayer meeting.
I came at 0645.
It was kind of awkward at first
but afterwards, when i started praying,
I just focused on praying.
I was so focused on praying that when I opened my eyes,
I found that it was already 0730 already!

I just kept on praying and praying.
I really enjoyed being in the presence of God.
I can't believe how i've been pulled so much in the world,
that i forgot that amazing powerful presence of God.

At around 0745 we started worship.
Oh man.
That was the best.
I can't remember when I prayed so strong before.
I just really believed that my friends will come for Nick Vujicic.

After the prayer session, I went to school.
School was mundane.
Like always,
the lecture was a complete bore.
Maybe it's just that topic.

So I decided to make it more interesting.
I became super high.
I was making remarks about the lecture.
Like really funny remarks.
Then i'll be disturbing Ernest.
Shouting random stuffs
and acting and speaking like some bimbo.

After that,
I went to Finland Gardens again.
But I didn't see the fat cat. =(
Then went to Nick Vujicic.
I was kind of disappointed because my friends didn't come.
Nick Vujicic spoke to us and it was really a very life changing moment.
Although my friends didn't come,
I still rejoice.
For I know that, they're not to come on that day
but on another.

Met Brian aka Braix23 in church for Nick Vujicic.
It actually brightened up my day
and lifted up my spirits from the disappointment.

*

Wednesday

I went for the Morning Prayer meeting again.
It was even cooler than the day before man.
But I came late T.T
Because I woke up late.
Fortunately not that late.
Or else i will kill Hong Rui.
Suppose to call me.
Ended up he can't make it and he didn't call me.
=.=

But nonetheless,
the prayer meeting was AWESOME!
I believe that my spirit man is getting stronger.
But I can tell that it's not as strong yet.
I'm still being tempted by the evils of this world.
=.=
Must Keep Praying.

After that, I rushed off to school to spend 2 hours =.=
2 hours of uber mundane Effective Oral Communications.
It's so sickening.
I don't hate the module or the teacher.
But it's how the teacher teaches.
SUPER BORING.
gosh =.=

After that went home,
Rested for a while.
Then went off again for Nick Vujicic.
Quite disappointed again because I didn't bring any friends yet again.
But I helped D5 out with their friends.
I met some new friends and they were really cool.
I really hope they come back again. =D

After that went home.

*

Thursday

Went for Morning Prayer meeting with Hong Rui.
I love Morning Prayer Meetings man!
I hope everyday have.
It's just so powerful how everyday you pray and you feel refreshed.
Every time I pray,
I believe for my friends to be sitting beside me worshipping God with all their heart.
And his friends from the school occupying the whole row.
Revival!

After the prayer meeting,
since my classes starts at 11.
I helped out with the ops a bit.
I helped them carry the left over curry buns!
They were nice.
Because you see, 
those people who went for the prayer meeting,
actually gets a bread and a drink.
Free Of Charge.
So it's kind of an FOC breakfast.
So yeah,
there were quite a few leftovers.

After that,
went to school until like 5+
LOL.
suppose to be at 6+ but then
I finished my work first so i went off first.
I needed to meet my friend to pass him something at Marine Parade you see.
So I took bus 13.

But I got so pissed off.
Normally, 
after 30 minutes i'll be around Paya Lebar already
BUT
i fell asleep and when i woke up 30 minutes later,
the bus was still around serangoon =.=
I was like "shit man. Confirm late like mad."
So throughout the journey,
I was kind of pissed off and my butt hurts. =.=

After meeting my friend,
I waited for the bus at the bus stop in front of VS.
There was this stalled bus 31 there.
Then after around 10 minutes of waiting for a bus,
the bus driver from that bus 31 came and told those taking 31 to get in.
So we went in.
I was really really tired by then.

What can you expect from a super long tiring journey?!

Received a lot of calls and sms.
Did some of my work in the bus.
After getting off at bedok,
I took the train to Simei to meet another friend.
RAWR!
I saw Godric and his mom eating at some shop outside the starbucks at East Point.

After that I went home.
Talked to Emersius and found out that we were on the same bus 31.
=.=
I felt so dumb.
I didn't even realize it.
I knew there were Victorians on the bus.
But i didn't realize one of them was him.
I can't believe I ain't paying attention to my surrounding.
I must be super super tired man.
And to make matters worst,
Emersius was only sitting 2 seats beside me.

Mr Dumbo Carlo =.=

Went to check my Emails after that and got totally Knocked Out!
Like serious KO.
Because I woke up at around 0500
to prepare for Morning Prayer meeting and I found
my Macbook on and playing Praise and Worship songs.
The light was also on
and i was lying on the bed in some awkward position. =.=

I hate KO moments.

*

Friday

Went for Morning Prayer Meeting again!
Last one for the month T.T
Rushed off to school after that.
I thought I won't be late.
But the bus was extremely slow.
So I was late for like 30 minutes?
Fortunately,
the groups were busy presenting.
So the teacher didn't nag at me.
She's the only teacher who whines.

Can't say that the Accounting tutor whines.
Cause she's a Military Officer!!!
HAHAHAHAHAS!!!

After school,
went home.
The bus was kind of fast this time.
BUT
Super pissed off.
The bus didn't have aircon!!!
And it was such a hot weather!!
So the inside of the bus was like some oven!
Gosh =.=
I actually opened my top 2 buttons.
Thank God there wasn't much people.
or else they'll see my hot chest.
=S

Went to rest at home first,
then went to VS to give something to the General Office.
After that went to my friend's house.
Then took the bus 135 to Paya Lebar.
I thought i saw Jordan walking past,
but i was in such a hurry to get into the bus that i can't see clearly.

Why was i in such a hurry?
BECAUSE PASTOR KONG IS COMING!!!

I think Pastor Kong is just totally amazing man.
Thank God for Pastor Kong.
He just really gave us so much faith during the service.
He preached a really really impactful message
about 4-Dimensional thinking.

Where we think, envision, believe and speak our prayers.
and then it will be answered!
So cool right?
It really up my prayer life to a whole new level man.
God only answers focused specific prayers.

Pastor Kong also told us this research about water crystals
by Dr Emoto.
Dr Emoto wanted to see whether what we say and speak affect our surroundings.
So what he did was he took distilled water,
and he made it listen to some classical music,
and it produced super nice crystals!
mind you, distilled water don't form crystals at all!

Then he went to the next level of
speaking good things to the water like "you are beautiful, you are wonderful, etc"
Then it produces nice crystals as well! 
But when negative comments were spoken,
super Ugly Crystals were formed!
There were other researches about it.
I just forgot the rest.

But the main point is that,
we must always think positive thoughts and say positive thoughts 
about one another!
Then everyone will be beautiful crystals!

Super cool.
Service is tremendously awesome.
I just feel that I just went up to a whole new level in faith.
I just know that my friends will come,
maybe not tomorrow or the next day.
But I believe they will come by December!

After that I went home.

*

Saturday

I went with my brother to Victoria School Open House in the morning.
Even though my brother was like primary 3 only,
I wanted to bring him there to try to curb his gamin addiction. =.=
My goal at the end of the day was to make him go
"wow! I want to go to this school"

So i attained that goal,
and i told him that if he wants to go to VS,
He need to work hard now and reduce his playing to 2 hours per day.
because he plays like 8 hours every day =.=
He loved everything about VS.

When we were at VS, 
We watched the CO perform.
No offense to VSCO people,
but it was crap!
It was totally screwed!
It was kind of messy and the students were totally stoned
and playing like some zombies.
So boring. =.=

Then turned out that Seryang was there
and he saw me.
But I didn't see him!
OMG!
I'm like super dumb man.
I got to be aware of my surroundings at all times man.
I'm disappointed with myself. =(
HAHAS
No la. 
I'm content and rejoicing in the Lord. =D

Then me and my brother watched Jordan play Tujia.
LOL.
My brother was kind of in awe.
He asked me if it was easy to learn the YangQin.
I told him that it was easy if he just practice.
Jordan actually inspired my brother to learn YangQin.
=.=

Then some parents around me were like talking and saying,
"wah this guy is not bad"

Actually he screwed up quite a few times,
hitting the bridges and stuff.
But for an impromptu performance,
it was a not bad one.
I'll probably rate it around 3.5/5?

BUT,
TURNED OUT THAT THOSE WHO CALLED THAT PERFORMANCE NOT BAD
ARE MUSICALLY-ILLITERATE!!!
Jordan you die =.=
LOL

After that,
we went home and I rested for a while,
then went for Pastor Kong service!!
Today is just so awesome man.
Pastor Kong is just so funny and amusing.
He pretended to be a seductive woman.
But his preaching about the Cultural Mandate is just super cool!
and oh so true!

Asia conference is coming.
It's super interesting man!
Yesterday Pastor joked that we should skip what we have so as to attend it.
And I was like thinking:
"hehes.. i'm skipping school on thursday and friday"
LOL

After service,
went to eat and talked to Brian.
Coolest person man.
Seriously, it's so easy to click with him.
Right Brian?
HAHAS.
All the best for your A-Levels man!

That's all for the updates!
I started this post at 2325
now is 0120.
2 hours of post.
Still can't beat Jordan's Kyushu post though =.= 
5 hours is just crazy with a capital C
-.-

Time to sleep.
=D

The End!