Best Dinner Ever

Author: Carlo@hoGc // Category:
[Long Entry]

Today was a really long day.
The more the day progresses,
the more irritated I got.
But at the end,
I had the Best Dinner Ever.
Thanks to Emersius and Jordan. ^.^

First was the stupid Effective Communications. =.=
This module is a serious waste of my 2 hours =.='''
I can just see what i could have done with that 2 hours.
GOSH!
A lot!
Seriously sickening.
Maybe next time i'll record a video of class,
then you'll see for yourself how stupid it is. =.=

From a supposedly happy day, 
it started to be a frustrating and irritable day from Effective Communications

After that decided to go home first before my meeting.
Supposed to have Statistics Lecture
but I seriously give up on Statistics.
So i just pon-ed and went home.
I was going to ask Ernest to tap for me,
But turns out the whole group wants to pon!

So they gave the cards to a certain someone,
and that certain someone took out mine and Jason's.
Gosh.
If you don't like us just say la!
I mean it's so obvious la come on!
=.=
Honestly this is the case of "great pretenders"
Unreal people trying to be someone they are not,
and not meaning whatever they say.

Another blow to the currently irritable day.
If there was a gauge,
This blow made the gauge go up from 5/10 to 8/10 =.=

While in the bus,
I received a call from my brother.
Apparently my parents were fighting =.=
As though there wasn't enough problems in the family already,
then still want to fight =.=

This is yet another blow.
From 8/10 to 10/10!!

Sickening.

I went home,
rested,
Played Battle of The Bands in Facebook,
tried to improve score on Geo Challenge,
then went out for a meeting.

The meeting is even more irritating man!
It completely blew me over the top!
From 10/10 to 15/10!!! =.=

Doubts are being sown throughout.
Please man, 
if we've already done something half-way through,
is it logical to give up then?
Just because a problem came up,
you're all panicky and want to give up straight away =.=
You should think for solutions and not let "NO! Can Not!" be the final answer.
=.=

As if a cherry on top was needed,
the meeting dragged on for more than an hour =.=
suppose to end at 530 but in the end it became 630 =.=
Although expected,
1 hour is way too much man.
So inefficient -.-

From how i've been posting you can see
that i'm super irritated and frustrated.
So now let's change  a bit.
Because this is where from 15/10 it became 0/10 in an instant.

The only thing i was looking forward to in the day was my dinner with Emersius and Jordan.

Because of the super late release of the meeting,
I arrived at Siglap around 715.
Before going to Pizza Hut,
I went to Siglap Centre to buy Fisherman's Friend,
the Apple Cinnamon Flavour one.
'Cause my throat's been acting up again.
It's really sore and talking in my normal pitch is quite painful.
Like something sharp scratching.

So after that met them in front of Pizza Hut.
I tell you,
Siglap is very nice,
but in the afternoon there're this multitude of birds that is super noisy.
It's so scary to stand below a tree coz you'll never know when those birds will "BOMBS AWAY!"

So yeah,
Met them and immediately i felt so short.
LOL
They're like almost as tall as me.
In fact, they're just 4cm shorter than me =.=

I have to admit that it was super awkward at first.
But after a while it wasn't that awkward already.
I ordered a Regular Pizza and a Hut's Platter.
Jordan ordered a Personal Pepperoni Pizza and Emersius had a baked rice.
It was super funny.
Because before they started to eat,
I told them the Old woman in the MRT anecdote.

Ok for those who don't know it yet,
Here goes.

"There was this old man and old woman in the MRT. They're strangers. The Old woman was sleeping and had her head leaning on her shoulders. Then the old man suddenly coughed and out flew a chunk of phlegm! The phlegm then landed on the old woman's shoulder!! o.O After a while the old woman woke up and wiped her mouth. She then looked at her shoulder and saw the phlegm. Maybe thinking that she drooled on her shoulder, she faced the phlegm, lowered her head to her shoulder and slurped up the phlegm!!"

Ultimate disgusting.
What a way to start dinner right?
LOL
The look on Emersius' face was just so funny.
hahahas.

So we talked about a few stuffs like school, holidays, CO and lots more.
I asked them how it was going to be like teaching in VS.
Whether I'm going to have a hard time.
Their answer?
Depends.
LOL
Depends if they like the teacher.
Ok set man.
I'll be the coolest teacher they ever had!

The drumlets were super tempting!
But because of my throat I couldn't eat.
But I ate one anyway =.=
and regretted it a bit
Coz immediately my throat acted up.
And i had to get some warm water.

Then there was some leftovers,
so i told Emersius to give it to his sis.
LOL
Super funny.
I shall not put the comments made here.
LOL

Got this waitress who literally kept coming back to our table.
I kept asking for water and stuff.
Then she also provided us with entertainment!
Apparently her name is Desiree and she was a trainee waitress there.

It was so funny!
She was dancing to herself!
Dancing to Christmas Carols playing in the background!
LOL.
She was like tapping her feet and hitting her thighs and punching the air and shaking her butt!
LOL

Then i told Emersius:

Me: Wah lao Emersius! Stop staring at her butt la!

Emersius: O.O No!

Super funny.
She was dancing the whole night man.
And i think it was so obvious that we were talking about her.
Because she kept glancing at us.
HAHAHS!
I think she 100% knew that we were talking about her.
LOL

And so It was time for the bill,
so we decided that Emersius should ask Desiree to come to the table.
LOL
We were like looking for the perfect opportunity to ask her.

After that we were all saying that we should thank her for the great entertainment we had during dinner.
In the end didn't.
We just laughed our way out.
LOL

After that,
went home with Emersius.
We were like talking a lot.
Got to know more about him and stuff.
Then when we were in the bus,
there was this old man who sneezed.
And I just giggled to myself and told Emersius that it reminded me of the Old Woman.
SLURP!!!
HAHAHAHAS!!

Seriously very disgusting.
Then going to the MRT we talked about how when the sermon is hard to understand,
we will doze off.
LOL
But seriously,
I confess,
when the word is hard to understand i will doze off,
and like him will only be fully awake either when the sermon is almost ending
or when someone nudges us awake.
ROFL

After everything,
I went home with a smile,
not in a very irritable mood anymore,
but in a super happy and joyful mood.

Emersius and Jordan really made my day man.
Thanks Guys!
Hope to meet up with you guys soon! ^.^
I'll definitely take more time off from my busy schedule if we meet up again.
Coz it's seriously worth it.

*

Ok i just realised that i'm suppose to be studying for management test now
=.=
Having test later.
I completely forgot about it man.
And to think that I was deciding not to go to school.
=.=

Ok got to go.

The End. ^.^